Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

What about me

But of course.

Also, Richard, ubers is pretty much 'anything goes' so saying a Pokemon shouldn't be there is pretty stupid.

Edited by EmeraldFox

What the fuck I don't even

My point exactly. I was either laughing my ass off or staring as if to say "what the bloody fuck did I just see" for pretty much the entire match.

My point exactly. I was either laughing my ass off or staring as if to say "what the bloody fuck did I just see" for pretty much the entire match.

What I don't get is why the guy with the gogoat didn't just use horn leach all the turns against the golduck

Edited by Nobody

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-107555495

How to lose half your team to a Hazard Setter Skarmory. Also, Draining Kiss Sylveon and non-Magic Guard Alakazam (why the bloody fuck would you NOT run Magic Guard on Alakazam???). Oh, and Dark Pulse Mega Banette.
Edited by Levant Caprice

What I don't get is why the guy with the gogoat didn't just use horn leach all the turns against the golduck

What stands out more to me (besides the Skiddo, Pachirisu, Glameow, Pansage and Shieldon) is the part where it's Yanmega vs. Infernape, and Yanmega woulda died that turn no matter what, whether it's from Toxic damage or Infernape priority. Instead of using Air Slash or HP Ground, it used... Protect. I mean, what good would that have done???

Edited by Levant Caprice

Reviews

Lunatic+ team I recommend...

-Chrom

Will get him the Paragon skill later in the game to get him to grow like my Veteran users. He will be a Bowknight in the end to deal with Counter as well as being a great class for him in general.

-MU(Needed to deal with Counter)

Veteran is all that she needs as I will get her to pass over Vengeance to Morgan. Since Morgan will get Rightful King from his father no matter what. She's going Assassin in the end to have Lethality to deal with such hostile threats.

-Morgan(Needed to deal with Counter)

Having Veteran from the get go will make him great to be a Dark mage and a Sorcerer afterwards.

-Lissa(Primary healer)

Needed to keep my units healthy and refreshed.

-Tharja/Henry(Needed to deal with Counter)

Great Sorcerer as they both get great Def needed for them to deal with Luna+ as well as Counter.

-DLC Micaiah(Needed to deal with Counter)/Gregor

Same as Tharja/Henry for Micaiah. ...And Gregor will be a Bowknight after going through Hero to deal with Counter.

-Lucina

Will get her to inherit Veteran then will make her into an Archer then Sniper for Longbow usage to eliminate such dangerous threats.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-112021617

>Switching in Tentacruel on an obvious Earthquake
>Trick Room Mega Gardevoir
>The opponent sending Gengar to deal with the aforementioned Gardevoir while TR was active
>Flash Cannon Mega Mawile
>Hydro Miss and PuP Azumarill (the latter might not be horrible, but there's Belly Drum)
>Facade Swampert