• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Zak, are you interesting in joining in on My Little Pony May? Just use an avatar/sig of My Little Pony (any pony you want, we're not making people call dibs on ponies) to celebrate the year of the pony and the upcoming finale of season 4. I'll even provide you with a sig/avatar of the pony of your choice.

Hey Rando.

Sorry, but I can't bring myself to change away from Tojiko.

Ah, fair enough. Just wondering. And I'm trying to do everything I can to make sure this My Little Pony event doesn't flop as badly as the 20th Anniversary of CD-I Zelda.

Out of curiousity, your favourite pony is still Applejack, right? Or has it changed in the past year?

Wow ZM, that's quite a one sided result towards Twilight. My result is primarily Fluttershy, with Twilight Sparkle being quite high as well as Rarity.

Actually my favorite is Shining Armor, or whatever Twilight Sparkle's brother's name is.

Oh yeah, I should've remembered that. Though of the mane six, it's Applejack, right?

I also like Princess Celestia and Luna. Regarding non-main characters, Lyra (the light green background pony) and Bulge Biceps (the muscular "YEAH!!!" pony) are my favourites.