The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

YO REVERSE FLASH IS IN THE FLASH TV SERIES oAo???

WHENS IT ON?

WHAT CHANNEL

CW, Tuesdays as 9 PM Eastern Standard Time.

Yo

are The Rouges in it too?

Yep.

Dude

Gorilla Grodd is in The Flash

i'm sold on this show

Glad to make a fan of you.

Oh man really?

I haven't been keeping up with The Flash so I didn't know that.

That's awesome.

He was in the last episode, though I missed that. Since the show is my dad and my thing, and he's been busy so far, I haven't had a chance to see it yet though. But he is indeed in the show.

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, Anon basically nailed it. Grodd, Reverse Flash, and The Rogues are all in the 2014 Flash TV series. In fact, the only major Flash villain that hasn't been shown yet is Mirror Master, but 80%+ of the major Flash villains is still really good, plus there's a season 2 coming up.

Mmm...Wells is tough competition for my favorite character, honestly. I mean, I like pretty much all the main characters in this show, and some of the villains as well. It's interesting, really. He does have the kinder mentor side throughout most of the series, so there's this hope that he's not all bad, at after everything, but...you don't know, because he is still Eobard Thawne.

I like all the main characters too, though Wells is definitely the most intriguing due to him not being so black and white with his morals and methods.

I sure hope that the Reverse Flash has a significant amount of good in him (enough to turn him to the good side solidly) after using that DNA absorber to turn into Harrison Wells, though. I mean, with the fact that I along with quite a few other people who watch the show still mostly see the good in Harrison, maybe there's still hope for him. Though with what the previews for ep 22 have shown, it's looking really slim right now. EIther way, I suppose I don't mind since he's still an awesome and deep multi-layered character either way.

Ohhhh, I see! That is interesting. 0:

It is. I really can't wait to watch the last two episodes for this season, though at the same time, I don't want it to end since that means waiting months for season 2 and a new episode.

jla > avengers

Oh I'm sorry, what was that? I could hear you over Phase 2.

Yep, Anon basically nailed it. Grodd, Reverse Flash, and The Rogues are all in the 2014 Flash TV series. In fact, the only major Flash villain that hasn't been shown yet is Mirror Master, but 80%+ of the major Flash villains is still really good, plus there's a season 2 coming up.

Isn't the Top kind of major? Still, they have some good Firestorm and miscellaneous DC villains which work well.

I sure hope that the Reverse Flash has a significant amount of good in him (enough to turn him to the good side solidly) after using that DNA absorber to turn into Harrison Wells, though. I mean, with the fact that I along with quite a few other people who watch the show still mostly see the good in Harrison, maybe there's still hope for him. Though with what the previews for ep 22 have shown, it's looking really slim right now. EIther way, I suppose I don't mind since he's still an awesome and deep multi-layered character either way.

An understandable hope. Joe was the only one to really have his doubts from the start, everyone else seemed to like him. But again, he is the Reverse Flash, stuck in the past because he was trying to kill Barry Allen. He's great to watch though, even if his identity was obviously since...the very beginning.

Wow Crizix, thanks for nominating me, that actually meant a lot to me.

No need to thank me. I just thought interviewing you would be fun. :D