Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Yeah. They dress too modestly. 

I don't care about the way fire emblem characters dress, one way or the other. They could make all the characters dress like nuns, and I still wouldn't give a fuck.

All I care about is gameplay, which conquest does extremely right.

Similarly, if they make characters with appropriate designs but a game that is boring, too easy and broken, then i'll complain about it. I'd much rather have a conquest.

Edited by Nobody

oh yeah im not taking away that they're both great games. Yeah, you can legimately enjoy a game even if it's really easy (hell, try not playing no Pair Up/Tonics/Rallies). Conquest has one of the best map designs I've seen. 

4 minutes ago, shezzy said:

I've heard some people who've proposed an fe4 remake say that they'd just make Oifaye the MU.

I could see that working out fine

finn also got out alive and was playable for both gens so you could be like him too

I dunno, just seems cool if you would appear at different points of the prologue or such depending on what bloodline you picked. For example, with Alvis if Fala, with Quan if Noba, etc.

Edited by Tryhard

1 minute ago, Soul~! said:

oh yeah im not taking away that they're both great games. Yeah, you can legimately enjoy a game even if it's really easy (hell, try not playing no Pair Up/Tonics/Rallies). Conquest has one of the best map designs I've seen. 

wait, are you saying conquest is easy? It's one of the most challenging Fire Emblem games.

12 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

as long as its not fe5 fatigue which it isn't i'm okay with it

because FE2 can become very "Alm and Whitewings solo everything"

but yeah I didn't expect it

maybe IS are gaiden fanboys???

the new fatigue mechanic is like if a nice young boy was unfortunately born with the name "adolf hitler"

it's literally a completely different mechanic that unfortunately shares its name with another one that no one wants

it's honestly a good idea because there's pretty much no reason to use anyone but alm and the whitewings

16 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

dafuk is that

Nioh (Japanese: 仁王 Hepburn: Niō?, "benevolent king") is an action role-playing video game developed by Team Ninja for the PlayStation 4. It was released worldwide in February 2017, and was published by Koei Tecmo in Japan and Sony Interactive Entertainment internationally. Gameplay revolves around navigating levels and defeating monsters that have infested an area. Nioh takes place in the early 1600s during a fictionalized version of the Sengoku period, when Japan was in the midst of civil war prior to the ascension of the Tokugawa shogunate. A sailor named William, in pursuit of an enemy, arrives in Japan and is enlisted by Hattori Hanzo, servant to Tokugawa Ieyasu, in defeating yōkai that are flourishing in the chaos of war.

16 minutes ago, shezzy said:

Just abuse the fuck out of living weapons and those healing rings

The rings don't real, they just buff you, but I guess I just have to git gud

Just now, shezzy said:

The rings restore you living weapon guage

If you use living weapon, you can literally stay in living weapon state forever, and even tank a few hits with it.

oooooooooooooooooooo

i didn't notice that. Thanks!

the rings give you more living weapon time

hit him in the leg, go up to the top and hit him in the head when he falls over, do the other leg, then bait his swipe attacks and hit his hands if he's still not dead