• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

from how i saw it he supported bernie during the primaries but went off the fucking deep end after he lost and wanted trump to win bc he hates hillary that much

i'm convinced he believes every conspiracy theory about her lol

i'd probably be able to criticise more or at least think clearly if depression hadn't been bad these past couple of months

it facilities weird thinking when you have put on airs of being more confident in your opinions than you really are, or a portrayal of stoicism

i dunno, drink was probably a bad idea

C I D E R B O I S

17 hours ago, shezzy said:

idunno if he is now but I know before the election he was at least very strongly anti-hillary. i think he was gary johnson back then idunno.

Thanks to this I learned how to research posts, yay!

Ein said:

Trump Current Year let's go

Trump is the best choice though.

Hillary and Trump are both bad but Trump isn't trying to convince the people that nebulous entities are attacking us and threatening military force against them while having a corrupt charity organization that takes money from terrible countries like Qatar and such.

Also, religion is stupid and no longer needed in this modern age of logic and reason.

Just a sidefact: Ein is the undefined article in German.

Edited by Reimu Hakurei

but Trump isn't trying to convince the people that nebulous entities are attacking us and threatening military force against them

oh boy this aged poorly

~~logic and reason~~
smh
its attitudes like this that make me feel embarassed to tell people i'm non-religious 

*kills god*
*disregards all culture achievements made by monks*
*cherrypicks historical events*
*calls all religious people dumb animals and unenlightened swine*
*fucks children*
pshhh... nothin personnel kid....heh....

i told them about me being fucked in the head and undoubtedly they are gonna worry

and of course my mum starts thinking it's because she and my dad divorced and because they are bad parents when they've done nothing but good for me

Spoiler

that sounds tough, but yeah i think parents blame themselves most of the time when things like that happen. the best thing you can do is reassure them/convince them about it being an external factor. regardless, good luck

why did you tell them that anyways btw

i figured i need to speak to some professional about myself, but don't know how to start myself. but this headache and loss of any sort of satisfaction which I can only imagine as depression has been as bad as I've ever had it this past few weeks and i haven't really ever tried to resolve it because I don't know if I want to be describing my situation to more or less a stranger

edit: though i more or less shared it online so I don't know about that lol
i suppose i can't go on just making dumb jokes on an online persona

that, and I did want to get closer to them. I've been aloof, at arms length and distant from them my entire life - because I am often an apathetic bastard. i'm a pretty big introvert and don't know how to interact with them in a meaningful way... and haven't been able to keep any friends for long periods of time that I can talk about more than small talk convenience throughout the day, a lack of ambition and motivation - i hope that can change because I want to be a better person and try to become more active as well

Edited by Tryhard

its attitudes like this that make me feel embarassed to tell people i'm non-religious 

I'm catholic but I don't care for church and religion at all.
People can blame my religion as much as they want, I wouldn't give a shit.

Also this reminds me on a news story from yesterday when inhabitans of a coast town complained that people in swimsuit entered a church.
I know it's "a bit" against the attitude of morality, but again, I'd not give a shit to it.

As for me all what religion does, is causing conflicts, because too many people give too much shit on the different ideals of all the believes.