• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

i do have a ps3 actually, but my brother is using the controllers right now and i'm waiting for him to go back to college so i can use it again

don't think i'll have time to play persona 5 during my school year but considering that it's my last year of high school i might as well

1070 and 1080s are about $400+

buying a high-end gaming pc in general can be $1100+

didn't you say you had a job? if you were saving up for a while you'd be able to afford it eventually

and UK pc parts are classified as luxury goods and are therefore VAT taxed and cost much more

Edited by Tryhard

fallout 1 & 2 are isometric tactical turn based rpgs by black isle studios who closed and sold the rights to Bethesda

while bethesda tried they also had a lot more dark and weird humour

i saw the ending of fallout 1 and it's one of the more shocking endings to a game that I saw around that time

Edited by Tryhard

there was a split between people who played 1 & 2 and people who thought fallout 3 looked good and it was mostly positive since fallout was never that popular. 3 isn't looked upon as favorably now. people thought 4 was a disappointment from an RPG standpoint and from the dialogue it definitely is even though it is infinitely better in the gameplay department

new vegas on the other hand was made by Obsidian which was some of the guys who made the original fallout 1 & 2 and so generally people like it the most now?

hipsters for the original games hate everything after 2 - i've heard the fansite No Mutants Allowed is particularly bad for that

Edited by Tryhard

NMA’s shredding of Fallout 3 was probably most savage in the period just after the game’s release. Fans streamed into the bee’s nest to defend the honor of their new favorite game. Here’s colonelmustard in 2009: “I must say I’ve seen quite a bit of bashing against Fallout 3, and I don’t mean to offend, but that’s just stupid,” he wrote. “I may have lower expectations because this is my first Fallout, but this game is amazing and the DLC is nothing to bitch about either.”

The first four responses are:

• “Oh dear.”
  • “Have you played the other Fallouts at all? It’s like comparing a piece of dented brass to God’s skull in 24k jewel-encrusted gold, kid.”
  • “Here comes another one. Seriously people, try playing the originals before making yourselves look stupid over here.”
  • “What’s the point coming here to tell us to remember our love of Fallout, when you yourself don’t even know what that love is about?”