• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

jeez nobody spend money on good games such as xcom 2 if you have to

if you can't run that go on gog.com and look for older games that are still good like deus ex or ys chronicles or some shit

find something on steam

even anime shitter games

50 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

jeez nobody spend money on good games such as xcom 2 if you have to

if you can't run that go on gog.com and look for older games that are still good like deus ex or ys chronicles or some shit

find something on steam

even anime shitter games

but my backlog is already too big

23 minutes ago, persona 2 wanker said:

i thought you hated mobageshit, nobody

what happened??? have you fallen to gambling for pixels???

i started playing it a bit thinking "well this isn't that bad"

then i started trying to get summer leo but never got him

then they gave us a free broken 5 star unit and now i'm addicted to pulling orbs

>Stories are linear visual novels with static portraits that the lazy director just makes the artist mirror for direction

>Gameplay consists of lite strategy and RNG level ups

I don't get it, where is the "Strategy Role-Playing"? All you can do is choose which characterless units to use and you're actively rewarded for using LESS units because the EXP output and RNG growths are unbalanced. God forbid you increase the difficulty to IntSys' patented Retard Mode and then all you can do is play each map one way and pray for growths. There quite literally is no strategy unless you gimp yourself in some vague effort to role-play as a tactician in charge of an elite baker's dozen of animu archetypes that teleport across a vague war effort and slay an ancient evil in Every. Single. Fucking. Game.

I googled that, found the thread and on it there was someone praising fft compared to fe

but like fft is a extremely non tactical game compared to fe, with no thought put on map design and pretty much all focus on stats like a rpg on grind

man it's weird looking at something and thinking it's shit for years but then finding out that it's actually overpowered

playing very hard/hardcore on new vegas and the rad child perk is just funny because it's constant regeneration so i've never had to use a health item. the description of it doesn't make it seem good at all

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Rad_Child

Edited by Tryhard

i hate to say it but us snooty europeans pretty much have the stereotype of the average american being pretty much like dsp. loud, obnoxious, and completely tone deaf

genetically crafted to be one of the most unlikable person on the internet

that's eugenics for you

Edited by Tryhard