• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. I saw it in 4D. Not a special reason for it. Other than they were only showing it in 4D at the theater we went. And Spanish dubbed. Not that I mind, but I kinda half-plan to see it again, this time subbed.

I need a new Switch or PS4 game to play. Literally all I've played this year was a single run of FE7, lots of Conquest and FE Heroes.

Literally the only thing I can get myself to play nowadays is Conquest. Whenever I try playing something else, it feels boring and dull. I have no drive to play anything else at all.

I'd get Ni No Kuni 2 but apparently it sucks ugh. 

Edited by Nobody

7 hours ago, Nobody said:

I need a new Switch or PS4 game to play. Literally all I've played this year was a single run of FE7, lots of Conquest and FE Heroes.

Literally the only thing I can get myself to play nowadays is Conquest. Whenever I try playing something else, it feels boring and dull. I have no drive to play anything else at all.

I'd get Ni No Kuni 2 but apparently it sucks ugh. 

Really? From what I've seen it's been getting good reviews

How is it even possible to play P4 with a PS3 controller since it came out for the PS2 and wasn't released in the PS-store for PS3 unlike P3?

That said P4 didn't have the quality of its prequel and sequel unfortunately. It wasn't bad overall, but it's not a compliment in this case when I consider P3 and P5 as masterpieces.

3 minutes ago, Hecatia Lapislazuli said:

How is it even possible to play P4 with a PS3 controller since it came out for the PS2 and wasn't released in the PS-store for PS3 unlike P3?

It was released. I own it as well. Since what I can't get is P4G since it's on the Vita store...

7 minutes ago, Hecatia Lapislazuli said:

That said P4 didn't have the quality of its prequel and sequel unfortunately. It wasn't bad overall, but it's not a compliment in this case when I consider P3 and P5 as masterpieces.

It was released on the ps3 store.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP9000-NPUD21782_00-0000000000000000

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/alex-jones-claims-democrats-want-to-brutally-murder-and-rape-children-in-the-midwest/

“They want power and they want to direct everybody and they want to kill the Midwest. They don’t want to just reorganize things. They want a giant blood-letting. It’s their religion. They hate flyover country, they hate bitter clingers. Hillary [Clinton] hates you. They all hate you,” Jones said.

“They want to put you in a forced labor camp and watch you starve to death because it makes them feel powerful. They want to rape your wife. They want—just like in East Germany—if you want to be in the theater or be involved, you have to have sex with the party officials. They want to be able to kill and rape whoever they want. They want authoritarianism to carry out criminal operations and the raping of your children.”

“Their religion is pedophilia and torturing people to death and starving you to death and murdering you,” Jones bellowed. “It’s why their god helped round up Nazis when he 14, 15, 16 for his stepfather,” a reference to the long-debunked claim that billionaire activist George Soros was a Nazi collaborator.

Jones screamed, “I will not be stopped. Because I get on my knees and beg for something particularly, I don’t get it. But I’m not in a coma, got that? I’m not in one. I’m going to stop that Nazi piece of crap, and you’re going to stop him, and he hates our guts. Well, we’re coming for you—you got it?”

17 hours ago, Hecatia Lapislazuli said:

I see
Apparently then only locally, because it's not offered in my country.
Only P4 Ultimax is in the store.

Wait, where are you from again?

I find it odd that it doesn't seem to be avaiable globally, then.

6 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Wait, where are you from again?

I find it odd that it doesn't seem to be avaiable globally, then.

Germany, and yes I find it strange as well.

I researched for the reason and found an answer on this site: https://www.giga.de/spiele/persona-4-golden/news/persona-4-ps3-version-nicht-fuer-europa-geplant/

(In German)