Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Nobody said:

how

He has the hardest two bosses ahead to be fair. One is optional

He also has clearly been reading a guide and denying he was

Also, a fucking lot of cheese and 200 true deaths so far

Edited by Tryhard

10 hours ago, Nobody said:

My internal clock is so fucked up, when I went to Australia (11 hours difference), rather than getting jet lag, I had the best nights of sleep I remember having in a long time.

For me to sleep at 1AM, I have to take sleeping pills

Dealing with jetlag and a total different day and night schedule (Australia's day schedule if it is the south area would come close to European's) sounds incredibly hard to deal with. 

Thing is I never had to deal with jetlag because I ever had a long airplane journey. Will change though when I am going to the US next year. 

Also serious question: How are sleeping pills and what are their siderisks? 

Right now I have a phase when I am up for 3-4 hours without interruption at night. I come back to sleep at like 3 or 4 AM and become totally tired when I have to get up at 6 AM.

I would like to have a "normal" sleep again. 

11 minutes ago, Little Princess said:

Also serious question: How are sleeping pills and what are their siderisks? 

Right now I have a phase when I am up for 3-4 hours without interruption at night. I come back to sleep at like 3 or 4 AM and become totally tired when I have to get up at 6 AM.

I would like to have a "normal" sleep again. 

The pills I take are great for helping me fall sleep, but they're not really that good at keeping you asleep the whole night, but my main problem in first place was falling sleep, so they work for me. My sleep has improved by a lot since I started taking it.

I didn't feel any side effect whatsoever, but the dosage i take is pretty small. If you REALLY struggle with sleeping, you might want to go see a neurologist or psychiatrist for sleeping pills.

I see. 

My sleep schedule broke because of depressions and noise at night since 2017. Although my personal life has been changed to the good side lately, I still have issues to come back to a daily day and night routine. 

Falling asleep mainly works for me, but I usually get up for several hours, so the pills might not work on me. Furthermore I do not want to "hurt" my body by using medicine I might not have been force to use. And I am just glad whenever I do not have to run to several doctors and psychiatrists because it was literally my past and I do not want to go back to this time anymore. 

I should live im the tropes because there is a constant day and night schedule.

PS: I still have no clue how to delete accidently clicked quote boxes with a mobile device. 

Well, past night I slept in fast and did not wake up several times, but therefore I only slept till 5 AM (when the birds woke me up). If I had this kind of sleep tomorrow, it would be great. But getting awake at 5 AM on a holy Sunday sucks even for my standards as being an early bird. 

I would certainly rather not wake that early on a Sunday either, heh.

Though... waking up at 5AM almost everyday was pretty much the last 11 or so years of my life.

Waking up that early from Monday till Friday has been my standard since my early childhood, and I never had a problem with that. The con however is that I also get tired early, so I never have been to parties which usually last until later than midnight. 

Actually my sleep depends on brightness. The longer the days, the less the sleep. In summer I usually sleep six hours (if heat allows me) and in winter I can sleep until ten hours.

Unrelated to that today I was almost battered by some drunk Russian prank. Thankfully police came in time. It ended up only with a lightly damaged tablet and scare.

I can't say I had much trouble either (even then I woke up almost always up to five minutes earlier, to the point having an alarm was a mere formality, heh). Then again, precisely because I had to wake up at 5AM, I rarely went to bed past 10PM, more closer to 9PM. Well, actually, no matter when I wake up, I already get too tired the closer its to midnight. I rarely go to sleep past that.

Huh, what sort of "prank" was that?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

50 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

uh, what sort of "prank" was that?

Some benefit scrounge from East Europe who came in just to cause trouble. 

No seriously, he was obviously drunk by talking to himself loudly. And then he flipped out when his cola bottle fell on the ground after the bus driver had braked suddenly to avoid an accident. He swore, insulted and threatened the bus driver. When the driver forced him to leave the bus at once, he refused became even more aggressive and was close to the moment to use physical violance. When I called the police he came after me and threw my tablet out of my hands. Thankfully he did not more to me. 

Edited by Rosalina

Prince Harry deemed the game "more addictive than drugs and alcohol" and warned parents that it is "irresponsible" to let their children play it. He went on to say the game "shouldn't be allowed" in the U.K.

#BanFortnite