The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Surely Zak should be Crash Man, seeing as his original username was crashman_alpha?

Oh, and I want to be Tomahawk Man instead.

NM has a point.

I guess. Edited by the way.

"Yay! Till death do us part! Or until you die anyway." Nowi is great, easily my second favorite FE character now.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

So Zak wants Crash Man instead? Okay.

I'm debating on posting supports that should have been posted months ago or play some Mario Kart 7.

"Yay! Till death do us part! Or until you die anyway." Nowi is great, easily my second favorite FE character now.

Nowi is hilarious. XD

Now I can't wait to pair her with Lon'qu.

ZM - Air Man

Zak - Crash Man

Kalas - Charge Man

Ein - Pharoh Man

BLS - Tengu Man

David - Sheep Man

Randa - Concrete Man

Me, myself - Knight Man

Peppy - Galaxy Man

NM - Tomahawk Man

Sask - Electric Man

Richard - Turbo Man

DLV - Shade Man

Albert - Clown Man

Okay, hopefully that's it.

Edited by Leafeon

Me too. Oh, earlier today I had a dizzy spell and nearly blacked out, I waddled back to my bed after bumping into a chair on the way to my room.

Me too. Oh, earlier today I had a dizzy spell and nearly blacked out, I waddled back to my bed after bumping into a chair on the way to my room.

Ooh, that'd have to hurt.

Incidentally, since I know you had plans on marrying Kjelle, who were you going to marry Sully to first?

*Has to read 150 pages on the Divine Comedy in 1-2 days* Welp, I'm screwed unless I pull of a Deus Ex Machina like I did by being lucky enough to have read And Then There Were None. >_>

150 isn't that bad. You can read 50 or so in under a few hours depending on the print size. >_>

Dizzy spell? Any idea how it started? >_>

Either not eating much, or anything the day before. Or getting/waking up too fast after my mom called me for something. Either way, something like that rarely happens to me.

Either Gregor or Kellum, Richard. Although Cherche seems to be my favorite Kellam pairing. HM.

Either not eating much, or anything the day before. Or getting/waking up too fast after my mom called me for something. Either way, something like that rarely happens to me.

Either Gregor or Kellum, Richard. Although Cherche seems to be my favorite Kellam pairing. HM.

Eating is important.

Doesn't stop me from forgetting to eat sometimes.

It has few stanzas in a page, but the fact that it's so many pages boggles my mind. >_>

wha

You should be fine.

I read The Stranger in a day so you should be fine. >_>

Thunder Force 5 sounds like a cool game. Also, speaking of Touhou influence, I get a Touhou vibe from the Glacier battle theme in Pokemon Rumble Blast.

Well it does have one of the most broken power ups that I've ever seen in a scrolling shooter that's so broken there's almost no reason to use any other power up in the game.

That and the music is pretty great.

And the Brigandine armor you get for that one level is all kinds of overpowered which is awesome and sucks since the boss has one of the best themes ever and goes down easily because of the Brigandine's massive damage output.