• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed.

Hm...

Landsknecht/Runemaster - Ein

Fortress/Something probably Dancer or Medic still like my current Fortress??? - Emerald

Imperial/Runemaster - Zak

Medic/Arcanist - Kalas

Sniper/Bushi - ZM

damn it I don't want to make ZM a Runemaster but I need crowd control and maybe someone else to deal elemental damage that doesn't come with a huge drawback like the Imperial's Drive skills but then I won't have a fast Bind inflicter person to bind annoying enemies and use Squall Volley to trigger the hell out of Improved Link. >_<

Edited by The Big Kazam

Indeed.

Hm...

Fortress/Something probably Dancer or Medic still like my current Fortress??? - Emerald

Medic/Arcanist - Kalas

Sniper/Bushi - ZM

damn it I don't want to make ZM a Runemaster but I need crowd control and maybe someone else to deal elemental damage that doesn't come with a huge drawback like the Imperial's Drive skills but then I won't have a fast Bind inflicter person to bind annoying enemies and use Squall Volley to trigger the hell out of Improved Link. >_<

Do what you have to do, my friend.

We should really get rid of the discussion board.

I'm kinda disappointed because nothing ended up happening :(. I think its because the dude is partially inactive

I wanted to read some drama

Edited by SlayerX

Medic/Arcanist - Kalas
As I wanted to be. If we were somehow sucked into EO, I'd probably be the snarky healer guy. Oh wait, this reminds me that I still have to write a story for our super special awesome team.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand Byakuren is in Hopeless Masquerade. huh

I'd be hype if I weren't so groggy. Byakuren is so totally one of my mains. Imagine if Mamizou is in, oh man.

Indeed.

Hm...

Medic/Arcanist - Kalas

Sniper/Bushi - ZM

Try Fortress/Landsknecht. More passives, Swordbreaker(even if it's low), shield skills, give me a Rapier if you're worried about action speed. Unless that won't do anything. It's your call.

Ichirin, Byakuren, Monobe no Futo, Toyosatomimi no Miko.

Keine, Remi, Sakuya, Ran, and Chen are background characters.

Flan for the mastermind super boss?

Ichirin, Byakuren, Monobe no Futo, Toyosatomimi no Miko.

Keine, Remi, Sakuya, Ran, and Chen are background characters.

Flan for the mastermind super boss?

So it's Reimu, Marisa, Ichirin, Byakuren, Futo, Miko and Utsuho so far? Ugh, I'm really hoping for Mamizou when I shouldn't be. It would be awesome if Flan were in too. And hilarious.