Arm Armor

Accessory 1

Accessory 2

Mount/Pet

Skills

-skill one-

-skill two-

-etc-

Backstories are optional, I haven't even come up with one luul. Now, you don't have to have equipment on whatever part, or a butt load of skills either. Look at either mine or Ein's characters.

I'll think it, but it'll still have to wait until when I get home later. XD;; but... anything based on any certain games? STAVES!!

Edited by Shirley

I'll think it, but it'll still have to wait until when I get home later. XD;; but... anything based on any certain games? STAVES!!

Based on nothing, maybe drawing inspiration from every RPG ever iunno. Yeah, you can have staves if you want.

So here's this thing Emerald.

The Spiriter of Wind

Head: Unkempt dark brown hair, which borders on black, that partially covers his eyes.

Neck: Maledeiter's Brace, a (supposedly) low cost brace which increases resistance to Fire attacks. The person who used this was said to have the strength of a god...

R. Hand: Spiriter's Sword, a sword said to have been used by a spiriter who saved his own world, but that's a story for another time. Using it along with the Spiriter's Dagger gives him increased strength.

L. Hand: Spiriter's Dagger, a reverse-gripped dagger used for blocking attacks. By itself it is weak, but used with the Spiriter's Sword increases his abilities.

Under Armor: Simple white shirt and pants, and a leather belt.

Upper body armor: Dragon Plate, made from the parts of a green fire-breathing dragon (actually a wyvern).

Lower body armor: Dragon Greaves, protective pants made from the scales carved from the Queen of the Skies (actually a wyvern).

Arm-or: Dragon's Sleaves, red sleaves made from scales from The King of the Sky. Surprisingly soft.

Acc 1: Maledeiter's Charm, a charm worn on his left arm which raises his speed and slightly raises his physical defense. One of his trademark items.

Acc 2: Spiriter's Cape, a cape which seems to have a connection to a being on another world, almost as if he's being guided... Makes Spirit Attacks possible.

Pet: Sukusuku hakutaku, a mysterious fluffy thing from another world. It's cuteness is deadly.

Skills (in order of increasing strength):

Sword Style: Blue Storm, releases a whirlwind from the tip of his sword, engulfing and slicing the enemies apart.

Sword Style: Shadow Wings, releases a wave of shadowy ravens that swarm and tear the enemies to shreds.

Sword Style: Energy Wave, shoots a wave of energy into the ground from the tip of his sword, which explodes around the enemy on impact.

Sword Style: Flash Explosion, focuses energy on his sword and ignites the resulting mass, engulfing the enemy in flames.

Sword Style: Fangs of Light, collects light, focusing it on his body and blade, and releases it to catch the enemy in a swirling column of light. Heals him by the amount of damage it causes.

Sword Style: Lord of the Wind, a lightning-speed rushing attack which sends him flying through the air, sword first, as if he were a human bullet. Causes damage to all enemies, increasing the closer he is to them during the attack.

Spirit Attack: His ultimate moves, he summons the help of the other-worldly spirit to use one of six attacks; Shining Seraph, Demons of Darkness, Hellfire, Sacred Spring, Lingering Time, or Distorting Wind. Each comes with their own bad-ass one liner.

So yeah. Fun fact: for the skills labeled "Sword Style," I mostly copied their descriptions from Baten Kaitos.

because healing. :D

Figures... although outside of FE, I'm currently not able to think of much in the way of staves. Maybe the (Blue) Crystal Rod? Or the Grand Cross?

Figures... although outside of FE, I'm currently not able to think of much in the way of staves. Maybe the (Blue) Crystal Rod? Or the Grand Cross?

I don't even know what those are.

And.... I can't think of anything. >_> my imagine is deeeeaaadddd.

Can I just like, grab a picture of something? 8D of like an MMO lololol.

Edited by Shirley