The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

You claimed him again? Is this going to be a regular thing for you two.

maybe. all in forum fun.

and you weird Lucas. speaking of which, hey, Jungo is still alive! DS2 is getting exciting. 8D

Edited by Shirley

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I AM SO SAD BOTH JOE AND OTOME DIED WTF

OTOME HAS A DAUGHTER EVEN

I literally had a heart attack when Airi said there was blood on Jungo until he showed he was too cool to die, if he died then they would've killed all 3 of my favorite characters and then I'd only have Daichi left ;_;

Edited by PKLucas531

I...didn't care for Joe, but yeah, Otome. :( ARE THEY REALLY DEAD? maybe a miracle will happen.

maybe. i wonder if we'd ever see her daughter.

and... daichi? >_> what lmao... well I figured jungo was staying alive or else he'd just collapse.

ps. I need galeforce on fe12 looooool

Edited by Shirley

Devil Survivor 2

I really really liked Joe from the game, even though he wasn't as cool in the anime. And they're all gone from the credits, so I don't think they're coming back D:

I'm also very worried about Jungo's cats, since Nagoya exploded.

They changed so much from the games, where Ronaldo could only die way later and only 1 of Joe or Otome could die if you messed up saving them :(

Edited by PKLucas531

>_> devil survivor 2

yeah, joe was more comedic... with his girlfriend thing. but he dies early. :/ unless you can actually keep him alive? O_o and oh....... awwww... Otome. :( wtfffffff

edit: gordin or ryan? O_O i've been using ryan since i kinda got athena instead on prologue. :V

Edited by Shirley

>_> devil survivor 2

yeah, joe was more comedic... with his girlfriend thing. but he dies early. :/ unless you can actually keep him alive? O_o and oh....... awwww... Otome. :( wtfffffff

edit: gordin or ryan? O_O i've been using ryan since i kinda got athena instead on prologue. :V

You could keep everyone alive in the game(except like 1 or 2 people depending on whose side you take at the end) :V you just needed to find them AS SOON as their death clip showed up, which is why most people mess up

Ryan is better if you've been using him already. I like Gordin for no reason in particular though ololol. Norne is also cool too when you get her later.

Edited by PKLucas531

You could keep everyone alive in the game(except like 1 or 2 people depending on whose side you take at the end) :V you just needed to find them AS SOON as their death clip showed up, which is why most people mess up

Ryan is better if you've been using him already. I like Gordin for no reason in particular though ololol. Norne is also cool too when you get her later.

Oh... hmmm, I guess I kinda forgot about the game... but daaamnit. That's probably what happened. D:

and woot... and even though with what others said, I may keep Rody.. but he's slow. >_> Cecil kills faster.

what about my favorite class people

The Devil Survivor 2 anime is pure win.

<3

also, NEW EP OF RAILGUN S DONE DOWNLOADING.

Edited by Shirley

I prefer Luke over Cecil/Rody :/ But I'm biased for all the "SUPER PLAYBOY BUT NOT REALLY WE GET NO LADIES" characters like Saul, Sain, Luke, Inigo.

in my headcanon, they all have harem endings though, and I HAVE to pair them with someone

The DS2 anime is so intense, they're actually surprising me when I've played through the game in Japanese and English twice each :E

Edited by PKLucas531

LOL I see... Inigo would be the only one I like of that list. Kent is better. <_<

harem..... NO. INIGO BELONGS TO... TO.... I dunno......

But I'm biased for all the "SUPER PLAYBOY BUT NOT REALLY WE GET NO LADIES" characters like Saul, Sain, Luke, Inigo.

So you like the casanova wannabes, huh...

Raw or subbed?

Subbed! I use UTW's.

Severa

I have the hardest time deciding between Owain x Severa or Inigo x Severa.

But all of Severa's pairings I've seen are adorable.

Severa belongs to Chrom's son (Morgan)!!!

I need fanart of this otp of mine.

Edited by Shirley

Severa

I have the hardest time deciding between Owain x Severa or Inigo x Severa.

But all of Severa's pairings I've seen are adorable.

Best one is Avatar/Severa.

If not Avatar, go Owain/Severa.

I'm sure they'll be happy together, even if Morgan never gets his memory back.

So you like the casanova wannabes, huh...

I'm guaranteed to like them, without fail. Probably because they fall then get back up right away like nothing ever happened, it's a great character trait. And they're always deeper beneath the surface and great units too

Best one is Avatar/Severa.

If not Avatar, go Owain/Severa.

B-but, Avatar/Severa means I can't have the equally "d'awwwwwww" Avatar/Cordelia! But from what I read I'll probably do it eventually. I liked the whole Inigo giving her a ring then she asks for it back in the S rank.

Subbed! I use UTW's.

Male Morgan doesn't exist when I have the super adorable Female Morgan with her wonderful voice and wonderful everything.

B-but, Avatar/Severa means I can't have the equally "d'awwwwwww" Avatar/Cordelia! But from what I read I'll probably do it eventually. I liked the whole Inigo giving her a ring then she asks for it back in the S rank.

That was pretty adorable.

I see.

What. No. Male!Morgan/Lucina.

NO... wtf no way. they're siblings for me. 8(

I'm sure they'll be happy together, even if Morgan never gets his memory back.

he knows what he's talking about. D< who cares, they can build memories together. It's like Chrom/female Avatar conversation if they were married. Even if they never regain their memories, they can just forge new ones! /sappy

Male Morgan doesn't exist when I have the super adorable Female Morgan with her wonderful voice and wonderful everything.

Pffffffffffff.... wonderful voice?! the hell. well, granted I never actually heard her voice when I played as male Avatar... (I'm also referring to the Japanese voices. ;s) plus, female Morgan as ONLY Olivia's daughter for me. :3

askdahfas railgun s

Edited by Shirley

I'm guaranteed to like them, without fail. Probably because they fall then get back up right away like nothing ever happened, it's a great character trait. And they're always deeper beneath the surface and great units too

Well, you gotta give them credit for that, at least.

Gotta love how Cordelia goes "Don't tell me you've fallen for me!" in the S support. (Yes, girl, he has fallen for you indeed)

I dunno what really got me in the Cordelia support was the "people will think we're.... friends"

I was just mixed between bursting out laughing and thinking "wow you are so far in the 'desperately need a hug' zone"

and that's what will annoy me if I saw it. stop thinking every guy wants to get in your pants. okay fine there are a bunch of fans who do. alksfhdaslkfasf at the very least, my Chrom won't! D< MY CHROM.

also, i leave this here while I watch railgun s:

2uysui8.jpg

'tis what i get for searching 'morgan severa' in japanese.

Edited by Shirley