• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

in other news, lakers traded some scrubs for some more scrubs today

I can't believe they traded away Derek Fisher. Why is Sessions such a valued pg? I never understood the hype surrounding that dude

yeah same, all the bandwagoners are back on and my fb news feed is full of people who know jack shit congratulating mitch kupchak and the front office for "nice moves"

i'm just gonna copy paste what my status was so i dont have to type it out again

lakersoverhype.png

Has anyone else played Ardy Lightfoot?

Who/what? No idea what that is. On a side-note...anyone ever play Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood, and if so, how much did you hate/like it? Me? I hated that game so much. I want to burninate it.

Pervert. And you didn't answer my question.

I'm editing FE7 stuff by the by. Gonna take a while especially since I wanna edit item names and stat boosts and junk. Ya.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

yeah same, all the bandwagoners are back on and my fb news feed is full of people who know jack shit congratulating mitch kupchak and the front office for "nice moves"

i'm just gonna copy paste what my status was so i dont have to type it out again

lakersoverhype.png

Exactly! DFish was a veteran and a big leader in the locker room. He even kept Kobe (somewhat) in check back in the day. He's important for the intangibles, not necessarily his skill. If anything that makes the organization look bad to players because they won't be too sure about longevity. Sessions is imo an average pg. Yeah he's young, and he has his moments, but is he consistent enough? Not really. On top of that, with Kobe and Bynum getting most of the points these days, he won't have good numbers. And no more Luke Walton to keep the bench warm :/

Who/what? No idea what that is. On a side-note...anyone ever play Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood, and if so, how much did you hate/like it? Me? I hated that game so much. I want to burninate it.

What did you hate so much about it?

What did you hate so much about it?

A lot of things. The plot, how easy it is to break the game, just how stupid the game mechanics are, and the fact that it essentially has no ending.

where you been bro. that thread on my facebook is at 50~60 comments and counting right now cause shits going down. too big to screenshot

Hahaha. Reminds me of this debate I had with a kid about the best point guard in the NBA right now. Gotta love arguing basketball.