The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Male Morgan is another "Oh boy I'm so nice to everyone, it's not like this game didn't have 30 of those already" character

Daddy's little girl > Strapping young lad

:>

pffff... nope. it's more like he's the hyperactive little boy. that's better than the sadistic little girl who will torture her friends. >(

and it's...some kinda....food... looool from ds2

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

IRL and on the Internet.

I guess I'm just a disagreeable guy.

No one is agreeable with because everyone has different ideas on everything. Just thnk of it as differing opinions

I know that. It's just that when I posted my opinion, everyone looked down on me like I was an idiot.

People make me sad, sometimes.

Sounds like stuff I deal with, just with an added asshole who thinks he's better than everyone else just because he has had girlfriends. People are just born jerks I suppose.

Well, original sin, and all. I just wish people weren't so cruel.

It's not that I'm mad about the things the idiots on GFAQs said. It's the fact of how little respect I get from others. I'm made fun of all the time in real life because I don't act like how a 'stereotypical black person' would act.

Well, original sin, and all. I just wish people weren't so cruel.

It's not that I'm mad about the things the idiots on GFAQs said. It's the fact of how little respect I get from others. I'm made fun of all the time in real life because I don't act like how a 'stereotypical black person' would act.

I'm sorry for you ziem. I wish I could help somehow, but we are only friends on the Internet and not IRL. D:

I get no respect...

D:

No one is agreeable with because everyone has different ideas on everything. Just thnk of it as differing opinions

what he said here and what he's been saying...

where is this happening online? D: Is it...here? cause...I'll kill them if so! You deserve as much respect as the next person. But I know people are ... jerks around... no matter where you are and how old you are... but you shouldn't let other people make you feel sad. :( even though I'm not one to talk on that.

It's alright, Breezy. (you're not on my friends list, we're not friends *shot*)

I'm just Born Unlucky, I suppose.

Unfortunately we can't live perfect lives. or else everyone would be Mary Sues Just remember that things get better as time passes.

D:

what he said here and what he's been saying...

where is this happening online? D: Is it...here? cause...I'll kill them if so! You deserve as much respect as the next person. But I know people are ... jerks around... no matter where you are and how old you are... but you shouldn't let other people make you feel sad. :( even though I'm not one to talk on that.

No, not on here...

Here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/66284235

Unfortunately we can't live perfect lives. or else everyone would be Mary Sues Just remember that things get better as time passes.

Yes, I know. I know.

I'm a mary sue.

I'm hispanic, but people actually mistake me for a white person.

I'm not sure if I should be offended.

Nah.

Well, having that mind set isn't going to do you any favors.

No one is born unlucky.

I guess not.

Are you ZeldaMaster? I'm on temporary ban (suspended) or else I'd of killed them. lolSazuke doesn't understand that there's more to the game than postgame... surprised WestBrick didn't show up he could have helped you out... as it is... taking on everyone... only I do that.

Yes, I am. And FINALLY. Some people who UNDERSTAND where I'm getting at!

Do you know why they're so...rude?

I'd say people resort to this when they find opinions differing from theirs which is their reality, so they have to make sure they are correct.

Ah... it appears that you finally have backup! If you have something you're having trouble with I can help you. GameFAQs is pretty easy to outsmart.

Yes, I am. And FINALLY. Some people who UNDERSTAND where I'm getting at!

Do you know why they're so...rude?

Because GameFAQs

In all honesty I'm pretty sure SazukeEX shouldn't be on the forum. He really sucks at a ton of stuff. The main reason people are rude is because they disagree. You quite literally offend them by disagreeing.