• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say people resort to this when they find opinions differing from theirs which is their reality, so they have to make sure they are correct.

I even said I was throwing in my two cents. :/

Ah... it appears that you finally have backup! If you have something you're having trouble with I can help you. GameFAQs is pretty easy to outsmart.

Because GameFAQs

In all honesty I'm pretty sure SazukeEX shouldn't be on the forum. He really sucks at a ton of stuff. The main reason people are rude is because they disagree. You quite literally offend them by disagreeing.

Yeah, I know. They're a bunch of idiots.

The vast majority of the idiots in that topic decided to harp on me for having a 'bad tier list'.

Yeah, I know. They're a bunch of idiots.

The vast majority of the idiots in that topic decided to harp on me for having a 'bad tier list'.

Westbrick is okay... until you disagree with him (luckily I don't)

Yeah. I get that. Instead of telling you where you're wrong they tell you it's awful.

Let's do some PMs and get a first generation Tier List going over there! I actually have a rough outline!

I don't really disagree with Westbrick, but I don't like how he bashed the forums.

Poor, uneducated fools.

Okay, send me the list. I'm interested to hear what you have to say.

Also DemisEnd is JSND.

He's pretty agreeable and I should be able to get him on your side.

Also if you seriously want my TL I'll get it to you in a few minutes. I haven't separated tiers yet but wtv.

Edited by bearclaw13

The hype is in postgame min/maxing, when basically nothing requires perfect minmaxing, just rallybots and people with Luna/Astra <_<

The disagreement comes between people who play in-game and people who focus on postgame. There are actually people on the Awakening board who've told me that Lagdou Ruins is the only part of Sacred Stones that matters...

The only person I actually get Galeforce on naturally is Morgan because I like making Cordy a Hero and Morgan w/ Veteran gets to like level 9 Dark Flier as soon as she joins :3

Edited by PKLucas531

So this means we should hype Gaius!Noire like I already do because she can get Galeforce

Hey, Gaius/Tharja is my favorite pairing for both. But not because Noire has Galeforce potential.

The hype is in postgame min/maxing, when basically nothing requires perfect minmaxing, just rallybots and people with Luna/Astra <_<

The disagreement comes between people who play in-game and people who focus on postgame. There are actually people on the Awakening board who've told me that Lagdou Ruins is the only part of Sacred Stones that matters...

The only person I actually get Galeforce on naturally is Morgan because I like making Cordy a Hero and Morgan w/ Veteran gets to like level 9 Dark Flier as soon as she joins :3

To each their own.

It's not really sides I'm worried about, it's closure and justice. >_<

Yeah, but I'm guessing you're not like me and enjoy taking on the world in a debate session... it's always nice to have backup anyway.

Same here ziem. I blame the hair. Also the GF hype means every female Spotpass character and Jamka should be top Ted amirite?

Noire's really cute, for starters. >_<

Jamke best archer.

Yeah, but I'm guessing you're not like me and enjoy taking on the world in a debate session... it's always nice to have backup anyway.

Nah, I love a good debate. Just not on GFAQs where it's less debating and more insulting.

I loved Jamke ever since I used Sigurd as a meatshield until Aideen could get close to recruit him.

He went ahead and proc'd Continue/Adept 8 times in one battle and killed Sigurd from max health.

Edited by PKLucas531

Noire's really cute, for starters. >_<

Jamke best archer.

Noire's really freaky... but she's cute when you get past that.

Nah, I love a good debate. Just not on GFAQs where it's less debating and more insulting.

Yeah. I'd go to the Hellhole board and quote a few things. Ask if it's flaming. If it is you can start reporting them and we can become much more civilized in debates.

If not then you lose nothing.

No, not on here...

Here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/66284235

Yes, I know. I know.

ewwwww gamefaqs board. I didn't even bother reading past your post there. you brought this whole debate into this thread!

I'd say people resort to this when they find opinions differing from theirs which is their reality, so they have to make sure they are correct.

but... I have to agree with this statement.

@ZM: you shouldn't let what people on that shitty board affect you like that. They're pretty...ugh, from what I've read around. Even the crap on here is better than gamefaqs probably. I only used gamefaqs for...faqs, not their boards. Plus, their boards look so weird and stuff... /nitpicky. but seriously... yeah... all that was said.

sorry, I was kinda transferring support convos to the wiki while you guys went onto 2-3 pages here.

Why do I keep getting car ads if I can't even drive.

on here or where? but I have no clue!

Why do I keep getting car ads if I can't even drive.

Because the Internet posts random ads.

ewwwww gamefaqs board. I didn't even bother reading past your post there. you brought this whole debate into this thread!

but... I have to agree with this statement.

@ZM: you shouldn't let what people on that shitty board affect you like that. They're pretty...ugh, from what I've read around. Even the crap on here is better than gamefaqs probably. I only used gamefaqs for...faqs, not their boards. Plus, their boards look so weird and stuff... /nitpicky. but seriously... yeah... all that was said.

sorry, I was kinda transferring support convos to the wiki while you guys went onto 2-3 pages here.

It's alright, Cordy, and I feel a lot better now. Thanks. :D

Well the internet is dumb. :Knoll:

^ (and I understand the feeling of getting ads that doesn't pertain to you.)

but I'm glad you feel better now, ZM. or I woulda gone and...and blow up gamefaqs boards. :V somehow.

also, how is noire cute. Even though I've been using her more now, she is just...still...I dunno. it's my first time using her though. She's actually more usable after I married Tharja with Gaius (and using Gaius a bit more, at least more than Tharja).

edit: wtf is bing doing here

and i almost pasted a wiki support convo in here looooool

Edited by Shirley

but I'm glad you feel better now, ZM. or I woulda gone and...and blow up gamefaqs boards. :V somehow.

also, how is noire cute. Even though I've been using her more now, she is just...still...I dunno. it's my first time using her though. She's actually more usable after I married Tharja with Gaius (and using Gaius a bit more, at least more than Tharja).

edit: wtf is bing doing here

and i almost pasted a wiki support convo in here looooool

Can you still blow them up? :/

She has a cute face and her personality...well, her calm one is kind of adorable.

lololol