• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

8+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++D ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :Amelia:

He's a strange case. He has all the moves, but he just doesn't have any mental toughness whatsoever. Every player worth his salt is in trade rumors, but when he's in them his play just dies considerably.

the funnier thing is that everybody on my facebook news feed is blaming the loss on kobe going 3 for 15 or whatever

apparently defense doesn't win games or something because scrub millsap lighting us up for 25+ is obviously not a factor

I didn't watch the game, so I'm not really sure, but based on the stats Kobe probably played a big factor. I mean going 3-20 isn't very good. He did get to the line though. Millsap isn't THAT bad, not saying he's great or anything but I don't think he's warranted scrub status. Bynum lit it up again though.

but pau gasol being the all star type of player he is supposed to be should have played defense and at least bothered millsap enough to not let him get on fire

and ein just doesnt have the heart...of the cards for yugioh

I'm not blaming the game on Kobe, just saying he was at fault too. You're right though, Dfence wins championships and Pau is a better defensive player than that. Lol whoever the Jazz's center is though must feel like poopoo right now.

And Ein, don't forget Yugi's sacrifices for the card game.