The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Is that so... I wonder.

P6040006_zpsdcd99346.jpg

Oui. Tyrell here is level 51, that's about halfway to maximum level. It takes like 100 EXP or something low to gain the first level with your initial party, and here I am now, completed the game. Also I'm a little biased towards Tyrell. He's my fave character.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Good DD djinn setup:

Combatants:

Matthew; Chaos Lord (for teh Sol Blade)

Sveta: Gladiator (or whatever her earth sub-class is)

Tyrell: Chaos Lord (for teh attack)

Eoleo: Hullreaver

Healers;

Karis: Wizard

Amiti: Wizard

Rief: Wizard

Himi: Guardian

Gimps Eoleo a bit but still great... I'm totally not biased towards Wizards and Chaos Lords or anything...

P6040006_zpsdcd99346.jpg

Oui. Tyrell here is level 51, that's about halfway to maximum level. It takes like 100 EXP or something low to gain the first level with your initial party, and here I am now, completed the game. Also I'm a little biased towards Tyrell. He's my fave character.

Okay. Also, characters in GS don't level up at different rates, do they?

Junior year is what I'm going into, actually. Interesting. I mean, I'm taking a college course (Advanced Computer Applications) this year, and I'm pretty sure everyone in it is going to be serious, including myself. Compared to the Applied Metals course I took...it was a bit of a hell for me. I was the outcast, and the victim of a bit of bullying for my speech impediment and because I didn't really know how to use machines as well as everyone else in the class (they have fucking lathes in their garages, for crying out loud). Didn't help that everyone was obnoxious. I didn't really have any close friends in it, but I did make better friendships with two of my fellow classmen. Glad things worked out for you in that case, and I hope your graduation route goes smoothly.

Haha, your advice is appreciated, and I've already stated that. It's good to talk to someone one-on-one about this. And no problem. :)

Pokemon is a bit easier to grind in, yeah. Golden Sun seems to be taken to a whole new level.

BE ABSOLUTELY SURE ABOUT IT, SENPAI.

D:

Ah, junior year. Junior year is weird, as you'll be in classes with everyone from your grade to the one above you. At least that's how it was for me. Despite past issues, don't be afraid to make friends and talk to people. Some people are goof offs in higher classes in junior year, but they tend to drop off afterwards. The end is in sight by now, well, more like it's approaching. Just keep focused on the goal. I'm glad that you're wishing me a smooth graduation route, but it's hard to mess it up now, haha, I graduate in about 20 days now (!!!!!). It's scary. I'm sure you'll do fine next year, don't worry about it too much. Just focus on having friends and your work. I'd say join an extracurricular if you have the time. If you have a school muscial I'd advise that I'm mildly biased since I live for musical at my school

Yeah chcek the post previous to this one with Tyrell in it.

I AM PROSITIVE I THINK.

Okay. Also, characters in GS don't level up at different rates, do they?

I think they do? I remember Matthew being one of the fastest. The rates aren't significantly different though. I have my whole party at level 50/51.

Good DD djinn setup:

Combatants:

Matthew; Chaos Lord (for teh Sol Blade)

Sveta: Gladiator (or whatever her earth sub-class is)

Tyrell: Chaos Lord (for teh attack)

Eoleo: Hullreaver

Healers;

Karis: Wizard

Amiti: Wizard

Rief: Wizard

Himi: Guardian

Gimps Eoleo a bit but still great... I'm totally not biased towards Wizards and Chaos Lords or anything...

You can make Eoleo a chaos lord too. I don't know how this affects the others,but you can have a three chaos lord team and just stick Karis with them or something. Chaos Lords are amazing.

Ah, junior year. Junior year is weird, as you'll be in classes with everyone from your grade to the one above you. At least that's how it was for me. Despite past issues, don't be afraid to make friends and talk to people. Some people are goof offs in higher classes in junior year, but they tend to drop off afterwards. The end is in sight by now, well, more like it's approaching. Just keep focused on the goal. I'm glad that you're wishing me a smooth graduation route, but it's hard to mess it up now, haha, I graduate in about 20 days now (!!!!!). It's scary. I'm sure you'll do fine next year, don't worry about it too much. Just focus on having friends and your work. I'd say join an extracurricular if you have the time. If you have a school muscial I'd advise that I'm mildly biased since I live for musical at my school

Yeah chcek the post previous to this one with Tyrell in it.

I AM PROSITIVE I THINK.

I heard from people mixed views about junior year. Some say it's easy, some say it's hard, some say it's boring. They said that sophomore year was the worst of the four years, and since I'm now a junior, I suppose it's smooth sailing from here on for me. I mean, of course I'm gonna do all my schoolwork like always and not fail because summer school is bad and parents yelling at me is worse.

I feel I made quite a lot of friends, but I have yet to find a friend who doesn't mock me all the time for being black. Going to a school where a lot of the students are hicks and the location being near a farm doesn't help matters. In geometry, I kept getting told racist joke after racist joke after racist joke, and people kept telling me I was gay (sometimes joking, sometimes meaning it). lolwut. seriously. What did I do to deserve bullshit like that. I don't like being joked around with about that kind of stuff due to gossip and shit, but I mainly just ignored it. Anyways, what I mean is that I want a friend who doesn't crack stupid shit jokes about me and respects my race.

Luuuuucky. You're graduating soon. Have fun with that, man. And theater? I can't act for shit, lol.

Holy crap, Golden Sun seems kind of hardcore.

MAKES SENSE

Huh, Golden Sun talk. I had the first, I was at the end but some puzzle was kicking my butt. I remember giving Garret a cursed axe. I also remember summon rushing every boss ever. Judgement, Meteor, Thunder thing, ice thing. I also kept everyone to a single Djinn type throughout the game, earth for main guy, fire for Garet, wind/thunder for that wizard kid and ice/water for the lady you get.

Yep.

I heard from people mixed views about junior year. Some say it's easy, some say it's hard, some say it's boring. They said that sophomore year was the worst of the four years, and since I'm now a junior, I suppose it's smooth sailing from here on for me. I mean, of course I'm gonna do all my schoolwork like always and not fail because summer school is bad and parents yelling at me is worse.

I feel I made quite a lot of friends, but I have yet to find a friend who doesn't mock me all the time for being black. Going to a school where a lot of the students are hicks and the location being near a farm doesn't help matters. In geometry, I kept getting told racist joke after racist joke after racist joke, and people kept telling me I was gay (sometimes joking, sometimes meaning it). lolwut. seriously. What did I do to deserve bullshit like that. I don't like being joked around with about that kind of stuff due to gossip and shit, but I mainly just ignored it. Anyways, what I mean is that I want a friend who doesn't crack stupid shit jokes about me and respects my race.

It's hard to place it as one thing. Really, it's all of the above, depending on the classes you take, and how you spend your time. Personally my worst year was freshman but I haad some extreme complications that year which were less than nice. Yeah, you don't really want friends like that. I mean, there are people who will crack jokes, and you have to learn to take things with a grain of salt. I get teased sometimes for being an asshole from time to time, and my best friends who I've come out to like to tease me once in a while about being bisexual, but I'm fine with it. The key is I can deal with it when it's not too frequent and not malicious. Sounds like you have a bit too much of it going on from what I hear. Then again it's only two years and you're out of high school anyway. University is a totally different experience, or so they say. You might not even be home for it! And trust me, true friends will respect you, and you'll be able to know who they are. I mean, I'm caucasian so I can't speak from experience here in regards to race, but it's pretty easy to know who a true friend is. It's in your heart and all that jazz.

Luuuuucky. You're graduating soon. Have fun with that, man. And theater? I can't act for shit, lol.

Musical theatre isn't simply just acting. There's chorus singing, stage crew, tech crew, costume, band. The possibilities are endless. People involved in musicals are really great to make friends with, and some of the nicest people I know. Twas just a suggestion though. You can find your own thing, I would suggest you join some club.

Holy crap, Golden Sun seems kind of hardcore.

It's all right. I mean, when everything is dealing with numbers in the hundreds/thousands it's not that big a deal, right?

I think they do? I remember Matthew being one of the fastest. The rates aren't significantly different though. I have my whole party at level 50/51.

You can make Eoleo a chaos lord too. I don't know how this affects the others,but you can have a three chaos lord team and just stick Karis with them or something. Chaos Lords are amazing.

I was thinking they do, but it wouldn't be as noticeable as in, say, Pokémon.

Huh, Golden Sun talk. I had the first, I was at the end but some puzzle was kicking my butt. I remember giving Garret a cursed axe. I also remember summon rushing every boss ever. Judgement, Meteor, Thunder thing, ice thing. I also kept everyone to a single Djinn type throughout the game, earth for main guy, fire for Garet, wind/thunder for that wizard kid and ice/water for the lady you get.

Yep.

Yeah, I have a tendency to give them Djinn of their own element as well.

It's hard to place it as one thing. Really, it's all of the above, depending on the classes you take, and how you spend your time. Personally my worst year was freshman but I haad some extreme complications that year which were less than nice. Yeah, you don't really want friends like that. I mean, there are people who will crack jokes, and you have to learn to take things with a grain of salt. I get teased sometimes for being an asshole from time to time, and my best friends who I've come out to like to tease me once in a while about being bisexual, but I'm fine with it. The key is I can deal with it when it's not too frequent and not malicious. Sounds like you have a bit too much of it going on from what I hear. Then again it's only two years and you're out of high school anyway. University is a totally different experience, or so they say. You might not even be home for it! And trust me, true friends will respect you, and you'll be able to know who they are. I mean, I'm caucasian so I can't speak from experience here in regards to race, but it's pretty easy to know who a true friend is. It's in your heart and all that jazz.

Musical theatre isn't simply just acting. There's chorus singing, stage crew, tech crew, costume, band. The possibilities are endless. People involved in musicals are really great to make friends with, and some of the nicest people I know. Twas just a suggestion though. You can find your own thing, I would suggest you join some club.

It's all right. I mean, when everything is dealing with numbers in the hundreds/thousands it's not that big a deal, right?

I had a really good friend in middle school. I don't talk to him much anymore, but still. Maybe I should call him up and tell me to come over one of these days. He and I had a lot of good times together, regarding video games, girls, TV shows, and all that jazz. He'd be someone I'd consider my true friend.

TECH CREW. Sounds like my kind of work. It was a good suggestion.

It's just that...that must've taken a lot of time to get all that EXP.

I had a really good friend in middle school. I don't talk to him much anymore, but still. Maybe I should call him up and tell me to come over one of these days. He and I had a lot of good times together, regarding video games, girls, TV shows, and all that jazz. He'd be someone I'd consider my true friend.

TECH CREW. Sounds like my kind of work. It was a good suggestion.

It's just that...that must've taken a lot of time to get all that EXP.

It's really a shame how people tend to grow apart. I'd say call him up, if you guys were super close together now, I'm sure he'd be willing to hang with you. True friends do that for one another.

Go for it then! I was actually in the cast myself, but tech people were part of our big 'ol musical happy family. They're great people, and it looks nice on a resume to write that you handled tech in a school production. You can also get taught some neat AV things for real-time showings.

Yes, it did. But a lot of it was grinding. I have 28:04 logged on that file.

It's really a shame how people tend to grow apart. I'd say call him up, if you guys were super close together now, I'm sure he'd be willing to hang with you. True friends do that for one another.

Go for it then! I was actually in the cast myself, but tech people were part of our big 'ol musical happy family. They're great people, and it looks nice on a resume to write that you handled tech in a school production. You can also get taught some neat AV things for real-time showings.

Yes, it did. But a lot of it was grinding. I have 28:04 logged on that file.

Thankfully phones exist. Yeah, and since it's summer, more free time. I'll do it tomorrow and see what happens, man.

First thing I'm gonna do after school going back is asking about tech crew for theater. The theater kids are actually some of the most popular at my school, so maybe I'll look good, too.

That's as long as it takes me to beat the E4 in Pokemon. :sweatdrop:

Thankfully phones exist. Yeah, and since it's summer, more free time. I'll do it tomorrow and see what happens, man.

First thing I'm gonna do after school going back is asking about tech crew for theater. The theater kids are actually some of the most popular at my school, so maybe I'll look good, too.

That's as long as it takes me to beat the E4 in Pokemon. :sweatdrop:

Good thing we don't live in the 1400's, eh? I hope it goes well!

Do you know the right people to ask and when theatre productions start up? I wouldn't really do it as a first day thing, but maybe if you have a chance just ask whoever's in charge of the AV team if you could join up with the theatre people. Either way, it would be really worth it, I think.

I've only eve actually beaten the E4 in Gold and Emerald. I own a copy of Fire Red that I never beat. I should go back and do that someday.

...but not now because it's 1:30 AM and I have a test today in Physics.

Night ZM.

It usually takes me around 40 hours to get through Pokemon. Actually keeping my Pokemon at the same level, looking for items, resetting for natures, etc. Actually, I really hate it when anyone shows their ingame team, only to have Pokemon on different levels like some joker. I also hate it when someone says 'Use this Pokemon over that Pokemon, it sucks'. Get out of here, telling me how to play. Anything works ingame.

It usually takes me around 40 hours to get through Pokemon. Actually keeping my Pokemon at the same level, looking for items, resetting for natures, etc. Actually, I really hate it when anyone shows their ingame team, only to have Pokemon on different levels like some joker. I also hate it when someone says 'Use this Pokemon over that Pokemon, it sucks'. Get out of here, telling me how to play. Anything works ingame.

I dunno how long it takes me to finish a Pokemon playthrough. Also, I'm generally the type to keep his Pokemon close to each other in terms of levels.

Good thing we don't live in the 1400's, eh? I hope it goes well!

Do you know the right people to ask and when theatre productions start up? I wouldn't really do it as a first day thing, but maybe if you have a chance just ask whoever's in charge of the AV team if you could join up with the theatre people. Either way, it would be really worth it, I think.

I've only eve actually beaten the E4 in Gold and Emerald. I own a copy of Fire Red that I never beat. I should go back and do that someday.

...but not now because it's 1:30 AM and I have a test today in Physics.

Night ZM.

Thanks!

Yeah, I believe I do. I know a few of them, and they're pretty friendly to me. It's definitely worth looking into.

You should. Never leave a Pokemon game without beating the E4 first, I reckon.

Night Darros. Good luck tomorrow.

I hate how everyone says Flareron sucks. Screw them, I'll use it as much as I damn well want to. >_>

I play how I want. If I want to wait til Joltik is available for an Electric type then I will wait for my little spider tick thing.