• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

If I actually got off my lazy ass and wrote it, I'd be done by now. I'd be a multi-chapter thing BTW, because it wouldn't be complete if I only had one chapter to work with.

I still owe you a fic, myself. Just PM it to me when you're done.

Nuh-uh.

this is a crack fic

Phooey.

I still owe you a fic, myself. Just PM it to me when you're done.

If I actually got off my lazy ass and wrote it, I'd be done by now. It'd be a multi-chapter thing BTW, because it wouldn't be complete if I only had one chapter to work with.

It'll be difficult to PM you a multi chapter thing.

"but don't be fooled, this is a crack fic, and he will be very Stu-ish"

thiiiiiiiiiis but oh.

uh.

I was thinking of doing like.... a complete crack thing of bringing it to real world than bringing him as the Avatar. >_>

SCRATCHING MY INITIAL IDEAS.

"Meanwhile, in another dimension, there was another tactition in his early twenties in Chrom's group, the Shepards, he keeps to himself. But he's forced to come up with goofy plans that somehow work. He hates being a tactition, so he became a Knight, but that didn't change anything.

Huh, what do you mean? Why are you sighing anyway?

And why would you confuse Cynthia for Lissa? D: The hair is totally different!

Little Liz/Lissa:

2uqes1y.jpg

........oh wait, I think I can see why now........... in the pigtails. Oops.

Leaving this for ZM:

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=28713328

*nosebleed*

*faint*

"Meanwhile, in another dimension, there was another tactition in his early twenties in Chrom's group, the Shepards, he keeps to himself. But he's forced to come up with goofy plans that somehow work. He hates being a tactition, so he became a Knight, but that didn't change anything.

The Knightly Tactician That Could

A brilliant title for a novel.

Hmm? That'd be nice, so sure. Now that I think about it, I need a FF account. And a Fictionpress account...

I only have the FF one.

LOL you could probably do one too looool.

and I think I broke Levant again. :V if he can be broken any further....

Oh, don't worry yourself about that. My fiction press thing is going to be a one-man project, and I'd kinda like to keep my cards close to my chest for now.

*nods*

HAHAHAHA wow. Just... wow. But I'm sure the children will be all ...weird? Since it seems there are things as optimal pairings and stuff? Or at least what I skimmed over when I clicked random threads in that section lol. And on the site. That game sounds so complicated for some reason, but it's probably just me.

Well, children are pretty static. They act the same regardless of father and don't even change hair color, all they change is their skills and a little bit of base stats and growths. It's kind of hard to make a lame kid in FE4 Gen 2. The game is totally different from other FEs, but it's not to complicated. You just have to realize it's not what you're used to. I was confused as hell the first time I played it, and now it's my favorite game of all time.

Well, children are pretty static. They act the same regardless of father and don't even change hair color, all they change is their skills and a little bit of base stats and growths. It's kind of hard to make a lame kid in FE4 Gen 2. The game is totally different from other FEs, but it's not to complicated. You just have to realize it's not what you're used to. I was confused as hell the first time I played it, and now it's my favorite game of all time.

Actually Darros, Claude!Faval is pretty lame.

"Erargh! Darn it all!" shouted the Knight-tactition. "I put on this armor in hopes of being ignored, like Kellam. NOPE." Kellam, one of his close friends, often gets ignored despite being huge and clad in armor, it's dumb how it happens really. "Now, Connie, -verbose nonsense-", said an obviously intelligent mage. Her name is Miriel, Connie's, the tactition, wife. "-more wordy words-". "I know, Miriel. Gods, I just wish Chrom would rely on his own brain for once. It's like he only knows how to slap things with that sword of his.".

The Knightly Tactician That Could

A brilliant title for a novel.

Luuuuul, maybe.

Cordelia: Maybe, probably, iunno.

Actually Darros, Claude!Faval is pretty lame.

Claude!anyonenotSety/Corple/Delmud((surprisingly)) is pretty lame actually. I guess maybe he's just a bad father, only used for his staff and his uber resistance. Try Levin!Faval though, you won't regret it.

"Erargh! Darn it all!" shouted the Knight-tactition. "I put on this armor in hopes of being ignored, like Kellam. NOPE." Kellam, one of his close friends, often gets ignored despite being huge and clad in armor, it's dumb how it happens really. "Now, Connie, -verbose nonsense-", said an obviously intelligent mage. Her name is Miriel, Connie's, the tactition, wife. "-more wordy words-". "I know, Miriel. Gods, I just wish Chrom would rely on his own brain for once. It's like he only knows how to slap things with that sword of his.".

Luuuuul, maybe.

Chrom's an idiot.

Claude!anyonenotSety/Corple/Delmud((surprisingly)) is pretty lame actually. I guess maybe he's just a bad father, only used for his staff and his uber resistance. Try Levin!Faval though, you won't regret it.

HolPatty sounds ridiculously fun, and I'll have to try it.

HolDelmud is actually my personal favorite.

HolsePatty is the greatest. I mean I did the pairing for Faval, but when Patty went around slaughtering everything I didn't mind much. I've never tried Levin!Delmud actually, I did Skasaher once. Perhaps I'll have to do some more FE4 playing and whore out Levin some more.

I see... but I still sorta would want to keep some as optimal pairings. Perhaps it's just me being nitpicky.... And I wish I can play FE4 more... ;_; I'm also kinda picky on the graphics too. >_>

And a sneak peek at this crackfic?

Once upon a time, there was a tactician named Zeem. Zeem was hired by the epic leader Chrom to be the army tactician to lead him to victory, and he does it superbly. Zeem has led the Shepherds (Chrom's army) to many victories in battles and in wars where almost everyone knew his name. Literally every man, woman, child, horse, dogs, cats, and birds knew of Zeem's name and reputation. HOWEVER.... What they did not know about him was that he was discovered sleeping in the fields by Chrom and that he had amnesia.

Wait. Everyone knew that. But what was REALLY unknown to everyone was....... Zeem's harem.

lolololololololol

oh god my English sucked.

Edited by Teddy Bear

Thanks to Delmud's Hezul blood, his STR doesn't suffer in the slightest. His STR growth is 50% and his SPD growth is 100%. Not to mention he gets Continue. It's pretty rad. He'd like the Pursuit ring, though.

I want to try HolSkasaha. And is HolFaval really that good?

Bravo Cordy. XP

Edited by Zeem