Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

No Cordy, you need to do work to make money. *pets*

it's your fault don't blame me if I return home dead in like... 7 hours. :V

everyone here is driving me insane. chat chat chat when phones are ringing and stuff are to be done.

Edited by Teddy Bear

everyone here is driving me insane. chat chat chat when phones are ringing and stuff are to be done.

If you were dead, how would you return home. I'm just sayin'.

Now you see with what I deal with everyday I spend here.

No seriously. I have one. I can take a pic of it.

Let's see.

It is? D: You're not gonna die. :/

*hugs* Calm down. And stop distracting me, because I need to take a shower.

If you were dead, how would you return home. I'm just sayin'.

Now you see with what I deal with everyday I spend here.

magic.

It is? D: You're not gonna die. :/

*hugs* Calm down. And stop distracting me, because I need to take a shower.

WHO KNOWS. Okay, I won't PHYSICALLY but I am mentally.

-hugs- And I'm sorry? :(

RIP SHIRDELIBEAR

Best....

Best name

^

I HAS NEW NAME.

but yes, RIP me.

Edited by Teddy Bear

Meanwhile, in another part of camp Chrom was a young Manakete girl, uhh, in Manakete years anyway, her name is Nowi. She is searching for something... "Ohhh...! I know I dropped it around here somewhere... Aha! No.. Oh hey! ...This isn't it either..." Nowi searched everywhere, in bushes, the bath tent, the weapon tent, the kitchen tent, the tent tent, everywhere. "*Sniff* Ohhh!", Nowi sobbed, "I'm just a useless girl without my dragonstone!". A sharp-eyed looking man approched the Manakete, he obviously knows her well enough to creep up on her while she's crying. "Nowi, we've been through this before. You're a woman, not a little girl.". Nowi looked up and made a weird smile, "Lon'goo hewp me pwease? I lost my dragonstone, and husbands help their wives and Imightbepregnant.". Lon'qu stared at her, puzzled and mostly confused. "What?"

"I lost my dragonstone."

"No, what did you say after that?"

"Husbands help their wives?"

"No! You said you might be pregnant! How?!"

"Oh! That! Well, silly, when a mommy and a daddy love each other they bring their bodies super close! Only you cried and sobbed and-"

Lon'qu put his hand over Nowi's mouth and looked around to see if anyone has heard her. It was just Gregor and Vaike. Gregor had a raised eyebrow, but he didn't care. Yet Vaike had a smug look on his face, practically mocking Lon'qu. "I'll kill them later", thought Lon'qu. "Look, Nowi, it was my first time ever being that close to a woman! Not that I found it unpleasant or anything... Anyway! We should talk to Miriel about your supposed 'pregnacy'." "Why Miriel, Lon'goo?" inquired Nowi with a head tilt. "Because she's smart enough and she's probably a doctor. She does use healing staves after all.".

---

Back in Connie's tent, Miriel was observing a very precious stone. "Hey, Miriel, what do you have there?" Connie asked while eating a pie. "It's a dragonstone, dear. I want to know how it allows a Manakete to assume their dragon forms and -intellectual drivel-", Miriel droned on in her usual tone. "Well, sweetie, it might be better to observe a Manakete in action. Where did you find it anyway? It looks like Nowi's." "Ah, I found it in the garbage tent, I wondered how anyone could throw away such a powerful object"

"I lost my dragonstone."

"Oh! That! Well, silly, when a mommy and a daddy love each other they bring their bodies super close! Only you cried and sobbed and-"

Lon'qu put his hand over Nowi's mouth and looked around to see if anyone has heard her. It was just Gregor and Vaike. Gregor had a raised eyebrow, but he didn't care. Yet Vaike had a smug look on his face, practically mocking Lon'qu. "I'll kill them later", thought Lon'qu. "Look, Nowi, it was my first time ever being that close to a woman! Not that I found it unpleasant or anything... Anyway! We should talk to Miriel about your supposed 'pregnacy'." "Why Miriel, Lon'goo?" inquired Nowi with a head tilt. "Because she's smart enough and she's probably a doctor. She does use healing staves after all.".

---

Back in Connie's tent, Miriel was observing a very precious stone. "Hey, Miriel, what do you have there?" Connie asked while eating a pie. "It's a dragonstone, dear. I want to know how it allows a Manakete to assume their dragon forms and -intellectual drivel-", Miriel droned on in her usual tone. "Well, sweetie, it might be better to observe a Manakete in action. Where did you find it anyway? It looks like Nowi's." "Ah, I found it in the garbage tent, I wondered how anyone could throw away such a powerful object"

Emerald.

Please post this on FanFiction.

Please.

WHO KNOWS. Okay, I won't PHYSICALLY but I am mentally.

-hugs- And I'm sorry? :(

*hugs again* Forgiven.

Okay, I believe you, Kalas.

I thought you said your crackfic had a black belt, though. :P

Edited by Zeem

Okay, I believe you, Kalas.

I thought you said your crackfic had a black belt, though. :P

Good. *Pouts* On a slightly related note, I can't find the clothes I used in taekwondo and I'm pissed.

It does because I do. You see, I'm passing down my knowledge and skills to the fanfic and- where am I going with this.

Emerald.

Please post this on FanFiction.

Please.

Iunno maan. Maybe. But then I'd have to make an account and copypaste my fic there. I also thought about posting it in creative teehee.

Iunno maan. Maybe. But then I'd have to make an account and copypaste my fic there. I also thought about posting it in creative teehee.

Making an account is easy. Also, so is posting a story. Just copypaste your story into a Word document and import it to FanFiction. After that, you can just do your work in a document manager because I for one find it easier. But hey. Do what you have to do.

Good. *Pouts* On a slightly related note, I can't find the clothes I used in taekwondo and I'm pissed.

It does because I do. You see, I'm passing down my knowledge and skills to the fanfic and- where am I going with this.

Ah and ah.

"I lost my dragonstone."

---

I agree with ZM about posting this somewhere to be shared LOL.

*hugs again* Forgiven.

Good. :3 I distracted myself sorta....

I'm on the tablet right now, and I guess what I posted is a good enough starting chapter. Also I bet every Zelda fic has Link talking therefor they must be awful.