The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

You guys are actually motivating me to actually do fan ficcy stuff. Stahp et you guys.

I'm on the tablet right now, and I guess what I posted is a good enough starting chapter. Also I bet every Zelda fic has Link talking therefor they must be awful.

Not all of them. Only,like, 99% of them.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S. Seize > Defend maps IMO, Levant. xD

Ehhhh, I generally found a lot of the most irritating maps in FE games to be seize maps. *glares at Binding Blade, Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn - particularly the former*

Guys I want a fumofumo.

Ehhhh, I generally found a lot of the most irritating maps in FE games to be seize maps. *glares at Binding Blade, Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn - particularly the former*

PoR didn't have that many Seize maps. I think. It had Defeat Boss, Defend, and a few Survive maps.

Edited by Advent Chiruno

PoR didn't have that many Seize maps. I think. It had Defeat Boss, Defend, and a few Survive maps.

Near the end of the game, it did.

27-2 had two/three objectives (Kill Black Knight, Escape, or Survive but Ena and Nasir sucked so it doesn't matter), and the Final Chapter was Defeat Boss.

I actually had the last third of the game in mind.

I'll never call FE6 as Binding Blade. It doesn't even fit the Japanese name.

Seize >>>>>>>>>>>> defend/survive maps, no joke.

I'm still going crazy at work.

I liked FE5's defend maps. They were crazy.

But irritating =/= bad. I'd say FE:A is more boring because you can mindlessly stomp through the game, as opposed to something like FE6 where getting Roy from Point A to Point B actually shows some challenge. Yeah Roy is a crappy unit, but Seize encourages using more than just your superunit (obviously, Warp kinda completely ignores this, but Warp is Warp)

Edited by PKLucas531

I'm on the tablet right now, and I guess what I posted is a good enough starting chapter. Also I bet every Zelda fic has Link talking therefor they must be awful.

I like making Link not talk.

In fact, I wrote a TWW fanfic a couple years ago that was Link/Zelda, and Link didn't talk at all. It was glorious.

You must hate FE11 then.

The most irritating map in SD to me wasn't near the end of the game, but rather one in the middle because ugh ballisticians. Heck, I don't think SD had a lategame map as bad as the bridge chapters in the Tellius saga and their pitfalls.

I'll never call FE6 as Binding Blade. It doesn't even fit the Japanese name.

Seize >>>>>>>>>>>> defend/survive maps, no joke.

I'm still going crazy at work.

Well, I'm kinda confused as to why it was called Binding Blade when the sword Roy used was called the Sword of Seals in Melee.

I never found any defend/survive map to be nearly as irritating as some of the seize maps in the FE games I've played could be (especially in FE6 and their thrones in general being dicks, though PoR and RD weren't much better thanks to the bridge chapters; RD also has part 1 endgame for added frustration).

Edited by Levant Fortner

Guys I want a fumofumo. Specifically a Cirno one. Or a nendoroid. Or both. Preferably both.

The most irritating map in SD wasn't near the end of the game, but rather one in the middle because ugh ballisticians. Heck, I don't think SD had a lategame map as bad as the bridge chapters in the Tellius saga and their pitfalls.

That chapter can die, especially since that's the one where Astram is recruited and Midia is so weak and ughghghghghghghghgh.

1. Equip flier with the Guard thing.

2. Find pitfalls (enemies always avoid it)

3. Place flier on pitfall space.

4. Troll the map.

People that don't like SD aren't like me and care about the story instead of going:

1305551782833.png

(I guess. I've kinda resigned to videogame stories not being so great by default so whenever something really good pops up it blows my expectations away)

Edited by PKLucas531

I never make a big stink out of the stories of video games because that would make me look pretintious like everyone who makes a huge stink out of them. Also I usually enjoy video game stories for what they are, not what I want them to be.

"Chrom's tactition hates being a tactition but he's forced doing tactition things while being a tactition. Sub-plots that become irrelavant abound as the tactition does tactition things, which is nothing at all.

Sci-fi/Fantasy/Angst/Friendship"

Shhh, don't let the casuals know that.

Oh and "EVERY CHAPTER IS SEIZE."

The supports even have C, B, and A ranks.(granted the game doesn't tell you when you've gained a rank which is annoying)

Let's not forget my favorite, "MARTH IS UNPROMOTED AND WEAK!"

Shadow Dragon just bored me.

It's not as boring as say, FE6.

"Chrom's tactition hates being a tactition but he's forced doing tactition things while being a tactition. Sub-plots that become irrelevant abound as the tactition does tactition things, which is nothing at all.

Sci-fi/Fantasy/Angst/Friendship"

The best FE13 story on FF.net is comin' up.

Well, SB's Cynthia story made me happy.

The supports even have C, B, and A ranks.(granted the game doesn't tell you when you've gained a rank which is annoying)

Let's not forget my favorite, "MARTH IS UNPROMOTED AND WEAK!"

Stop telling the casuals. We have to see them suffer from their lack of knowledge.

I can reliably get him to cap his strength capped by level 25 without too many stat boosts. You just have to know how to (ab)use the clock. Granted this happened before I knew about clock abuse.