• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished the endgame chapter on Hard file in like 1-2 turns. :V and let Chrom deal the finishing blow. and then I guess it's time to grind everyone freely without worrying about the main chapters.

I finished the endgame chapter on Hard file in like 1-2 turns. :V and let Chrom deal the finishing blow. and then I guess it's time to grind everyone freely without worrying about the main chapters.

I guess in hard mode, they have other enemies I'll have to cut down to get to Zurg?

I guess in hard mode, they have other enemies I'll have to cut down to get to Zurg?

Zurg? What? lol. I just rushed everyone to Grima and they died in like 1 hit. But Chrom actually failed to kill Grima and I needed to use Lucina.

And SHIT WTF ARE YOU DOING IPHONE. Stupid touchscreen is being nonresponsive!

Zurg? What? lol. I just rushed everyone to Grima and they died in like 1 hit. But Chrom actually failed to kill Grima and I needed to use Lucina.

And SHIT WTF ARE YOU DOING IPHONE. Stupid touchscreen is being nonresponsive!

lolol. I tend to refer to any major villain or final boss as Zurg. But anyways, were there some enemy units blocking Grima that you had to kill to get to attack him or not?

Ouch, that sucks.

Edited by Levant Fortner

lolol. I tend to refer to any major villain or final boss as Zurg. But anyways, were there some enemy units blocking Grima that you had to kill to get to attack him or not?

Ouch, that sucks.

Of course? I only had to get rid of like 1-2 in front of Grima and it was freed.

Grima is cool. S/He turns his/her whole head around just to impale/burn you.

loooool there is one weird thing about Grima. In my file as female Avatar, only the avatar calls Grima as a "she" but everyone else like Chrom refers Grima as a "he."

I wonder if you can 1-turn that chapter.

Edited by Teddy Bear

loooool there is one weird thing about Grima. In my file as female Avatar, only the avatar calls Grima as a "she" but everyone else like Chrom refers Grima as a "he."

Well naturally.

You can. It takes careful positioning, Olivia, a rescue staff, and lucky crits, but you can.

You can. It takes careful positioning, Olivia, a rescue staff, and lucky crits, but you can.

I see. Or Chrom and Lucina...? and my Olivia is probably gonna always be a Falcon Knight now. Because I love fliers.

I wanna go home just to check my mailbox if I got FE12 in the mail today or not. ;O;

Edited by Teddy Bear

I see. Or Chrom and Lucina...? and my Olivia is probably gonna always be a Falcon Knight now. Because I love fliers.

I wanna go home just to check my mailbox if I got FE12 in the mail today or not. ;O;

Lucina's the best at it. Olivia needs to be a dancer, but I guess she MIGHT not be needed.

:O

A little over two hours. Imma list my favorite fighting game characters as an excuse to bump this up.

Galford

Rimururu

Cham Cham

Jubei

Jon Talbain

Morrigan

Yunsung

Amy

Phyrra

Kilik

Cassandra

Tager

Litchi

Jin

Balrog

Rose

Hakan

Makoto

Jacky Bryant

Jaxx

Johnny Cage

Kung Lao

Clark Still

Hanako

Seth

Vanessa

Tenshi Hinanawi

Iku Nagae

Fighting games

ZM: Olivia's stats are a lot more lacking as a dancer..... I dunno, I like my waifu as a flier too. D:

Rather not quote on my phone. And omg I'm getting sleepy after just like half a cup of red wine. >_>

ZM: Olivia's stats are a lot more lacking as a dancer..... I dunno, I like my waifu as a flier too. D:

Rather not quote on my phone. And omg I'm getting sleepy after just like half a cup of red wine. >_>

*pets*

Bad is too little, Terrible is sufficient but not good enough...

Terrible sask.

Psh, it's the only alcoholic drink I can consume. So fine, I'll be a vampire. D:

And meow to ZM.

Vampire it is then.