The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Big numbers are nice.

Although I'm thinking of switching my Imperial for a Nightseeker once I reach level 99 to really take advantage of Improved Link.

Eh, guess I'm too defensive in my approach so I don't care much for damage because my guys living is fun. Links sure are popular, I'd even say they're cookie cutter for EO4. Multi damage is nice(Swift Stab, Galvanic Rune, Glacier Rune<3), I kind of prefer huge burst damage.

By the way, Ninian is way too endowed in that image. What's up with the artist.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Ninian's assets > Tiki's assets

The artist likes making FE girls have bis busts. He recently made a pic of Igrene, Fa, and Sophia taking a bath together, and Eirika, L'Arachel, and Tana laying on a bed naked or half-naked.

I want him to draw Patty. And another Cynthia. Does he take requests? I hope he does.

Ninian's assets > Tiki's assets

The artist likes making FE girls have bis busts. He recently made a pic of Igrene, Fa, and Sophia taking a bath together, and Eirika, L'Arachel, and Tana laying on a bed naked or half-naked.

I want him to draw Patty. And another Cynthia. Does he take requests? I hope he does.

And i want links of said pics....

I just LOVE IT when people start ganging up on me like douchebags.

Fuck off

Methinks you're taking this too seriously/personally.

That artist should study anatomy.

Indeed

Edited by David the SecondWorld

I hope Tails isn't playable. Not to be a douche, but because I'd rather there not be Sonic characters in SSB.

Care to explain why? Sonic and his buddies seem to fit well with the Nintendo crowd.

Care to explain why? Sonic and his buddies seem to fit well with the Nintendo crowd.

Sonic is technically still third party, and while he seemed to fit in Brawl well, I'd like it better if it was just a one-time deal.

Though he'll probably be back in since Megaman's in the new one, and if he and some others are in, cool. I'd just prefer them not to be in it. Oh, and the flame wars could get really annoying.