The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

...Okay I need to stop, I'm getting dangerously close to weeb here.

制限超えた
Edited by ポーラ

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

So Severa exists now and I'm getting tired of The Vaike, twelve more levels until Axefaire ugh. Iunno what to pass on from Cordelia besides that one healing skill.

Looks like Teach just got tenure

But Cordelia is a Falcon Knight, that means I have to get her to level ten and switch her class to Dark Flyer. I already have to get Vaike to level ten just so I can change his class to Berzerker because I just checked the skills and Axefaire is not with Warrior. UGH GOSH

So Severa exists now and I'm getting tired of The Vaike, twelve more levels until Axefaire ugh. Iunno what to pass on from Cordelia besides that one healing skill.

Looks like Teach just got tenure

Hrm.

But Cordelia is a Falcon Knight, that means I have to get her to level ten and switch her class to Dark Flyer. I already have to get Vaike to level ten just so I can change his class to Berzerker because I just checked the skills and Axefaire is not with Warrior. UGH GOSH

That sucks. Though Axefaire's not really worth passing down anyhow.

That sucks. Though Axefaire's not really worth passing down anyhow.

Why not. Axefaire is neat for that +5 strength with an axe equipped, I plan on keeping Severa as a Hero when I'm done with her, and Heroes use axes. So why not Axefaire.

Why not. Axefaire is neat for that +5 strength with an axe equipped, I plan on keeping Severa as a Hero when I'm done with her, and Heroes use axes. So why not Axefaire.

Ehhh, I just happen to think Berserkers have [bLEEP!] for skills as well as a [REDACTED] character model.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Axefaire is the one thing worth passing down from dads to daughters imo :I

I'd rather pass down HP +5 or Despoil or even Gamble since I don't need to endure 15 levels of a class with a [REDACTED] character model. =/

Edited by Levant Fortner

Axefaire is the one thing worth passing down from dads to daughters imo :I

^ or one of them.

Levant...

.....Whatever. I'm going back to transferring support conversations to the wiki before I feel like exploding again.

Edited by Shirley

Shirley is highly combustible

I thought you knew.

Took some small break thing to check the rest of the forums. Like the banners voting! Tharja's supports are almost done on the wiki... She is one weird lady. But don't tell Ein I said that.

I do too. But sometimes I don't know how to reply to your posts? >_> Reading about snatches? What.

And maybe because you tried to break my alternate family.

'kay, back to Tharja conversations...

Edited by Shirley

Noo, I meant like say hi, or something. *sweatdrop*

I-I sorta figured... well, I'm not sure... the PMs were sufficient? I'm not sure. D:

and I sorta was in the whole SF banner theme thought process.

SUMMON UP THE POWER OF THE SWORD HAND

BLAZING SWORD YOUR ASS INTO THE MILKY WAY

....ouch.

I don't know what's worse, having to kill the same mooks for 15 minutes, or random explosives dropping.

Random explosives dropping, especially at inopportune times or anywhere near your position.