• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

-is slightly surprised the only person to harm my waifu is Crash Alpha- Crashman you are not Crash Alpha since we have TWO Crash's. this is gonna be confusing >.<

You get used to it pretty quickly. Usually people refer to CrashA positively while CrashG negatively

You get used to it pretty quickly. Usually people refer to CrashA positively while CrashG negatively

Well, thanks for the info. I get the feeling I'm still gonna screw up. Somehow. And I'll blame you. -puts blame sticker on your forehead-

-is slightly surprised the only person to harm my waifu is Crash Alpha- Crashman you are not Crash Alpha since we have TWO Crash's. this is gonna be confusing >.<

People just usually call me Crashman and the other one Crash.

Actually, people put me at the same level as the other Crash because of the similar names.

It fucking pisses me off that I get mistreated for shit I don't even do!

People just usually call me Crashman and the other one Crash.

Actually, people put me at the same level as the other Crash because of the similar names.

It fucking pisses me off that I get mistreated for shit I don't even do!

-hands you Crash Bomb- Go ahead. Vent your rage. We're here for ya. At least I am. Just don't point the bomb at me. Dear god that thing hurts if it hits.

Is the hell directed at me or at freak?

Welp, since I'm gonna be lurking here whilst I wait for stuffies to happen elsewhere, I might as well straighten something out. I don't mind being called something in my username, but if ya have to address me specifically, I prefer Nick. It's not my real name, but I've gone by it for 6 years. Hasn't failed meh much.