• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a shame. The difficulty is actually quite nice in the DS version.

I heard the DS version is pretty tough. >_>

Funny thing about Rally...

I never knew they stacked until recently. That's how little I used them (I might consider it for Apotheosis).

(I'm pretty bad at Fire Emblem...;o)

Oh hey, page 1700.

But yeah, I've never bothered with the rallies myself.

They're really helpful. Well, at least Rally Speed, Rally Strength, Rally Heart, Rally Magic, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, and Rally Spectrum all. Rally Luck has its uses in Leif's Blade aboose, though.

ff4cgrydiaxm2.png

Here you go.

Which was hard for her to go through to learn. Since YOU the player destroyed her village and that it reminds her of that incident.

Rydia~

Exactly.

They're really helpful. Well, at least Rally Speed, Rally Strength, Rally Heart, Rally Magic, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, and Rally Spectrum all. Rally Luck has its uses in Leif's Blade aboose, though.

No question. I'm still rather lazy and usually don't run around with them (besides Limit Breaker pretty much means Leif's Blade/Despoil always procs anyways).

Playing RD for the first time, at Part 1 Endgame.

DUDE CONTROLLING THE BLACK KNIGHT IS SO LEGIT WHY DO PEOPLE HATE THIS GAME

I am kinda upset Tormod disappears for 3/4ths of the game though

Edited by PKLucas531

Ch 24 for me is bad in the sense that you're literally doing nothing and it's a big wad of "I have nothing to do but end turn on a fort" It's probably the worst of FE13's "Hey you should use your superunit because there's no reason not to" made even worse by the fact that even if you want to bring someone else(that isn't a flier), they're probably not going to do anything because they have like 2 move in the huge forest.

You should try FE4 eventually, even though most people have a stigma thanks to the amount of love the Jugdral games used to have. Sure, the gameplay is a dated mess, but it does have an "above average" story especially by FE standards, so you should try seeing the game as a whole instead of the faults everyone brings up :P

FE5 is way better though, story and gameplay-wise. It's also way closer to the modern games and I feel like it still holds up well.

I don't think those were so bad, I mean for Arcadia you've got 3 Thieves, a Torch staff and stores selling Torches, and the game just handed you Miledy so you've got everything to work with for a desert. It also actually promotes thinking because you have to prioritize the items and the time limit, and a smaller objective of protecting Sophia. It might be annoying, yeah, but it's annoying in a "Okay this is somewhat challenging" way.

In addition, I don't know what you were thinking, trying to praise FE4's story, because I'm just not impressed.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Still wondering why you drudged that up '3'

Too bad, I'll leave you guessing

tumblr_mopo22sr2E1qhwmnpo1_500.jpg

cat what are you doing there. you are not a throw rug. that’s right, even the floor is wrong.

Well she keeps her hat so any class would be nice for her. Hm.... Maybe Sorcerer for Tomebreaker? I don't think the Dark Knight's Lifetaker will be all that useful if you already have Renewal.

Nice hat

The funny thing is that she was a Sorcerer and Dark Knight before I made her a War Cleric, so she already has both Tomebreaker and Lifetaker. I was going on about what her final class should be, between War Cleric and Sage really. Sage because tomes, higher magic cap which means magic nuke and bigger heals. War Cleric for more defense, axes(mainly Armads/Helswath for defense hnng). Now I know Sorcerer has more defense than both, but they can't use staves either. Actually the defense thing doesn't matter since she'll always be with my Avatar for that +10 defense bonus anyway, but still. Miriel has insane range with Physic, Ward and Rescue staves thanks to her magic as both a Sage and War Cleric.

The Master says "Do whatever". But I personally like Renewal over some of the other HP restoring skills.

Edited by Levant Fortner

I'm reserving judgement on it, because Part 1 was pretty cool.

And then Part 2 starts and is like "HERE HAVE 2 PEGASUS KNIGHTS AND A BUNCH OF FLIERS" and I was like "DUDE THIS GAME WAS MADE FOR ME"

it seems good so far.