• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd use a tumbleweed colored crayon to color in her hair. So tumbleweed.

........ what the hell is a tumbleweed color...

And ZM pretty much said the same thing as you, Shengar & Jprebs. Well, with grey first. But thaaaaanks!

Edited by Shirley

........ what the hell is a tumbleweed color...

You know about Crayola crayons, right? They have a tumbleweed crayon, which is pretty much brownisg-grey, or greyish-brown what have you.

Tickle-me pink is a color

@Shirley: It's like super grey with barely any brown because that's what it looks like on Morgan, like sepia with almost all the saturation taken out.

[spoiler=Morgan w/ Sumia hair]3pYGs.jpg

Super grey. I was gonna say, "you married Sumia on your most recent run?" and then I saw the text at the top left, lol.

But thanks all. :D Grey. Brown grey. Tumbleweed.

Edited by Shirley

Super grey. I was gonna say, "you married Sumia on your most recent run?" and then I saw the text at the top left, lol.

But thanks all. :D Grey. Brown grey. Tumbleweed.

When I found out marriage was in the game and the Avatar could marry I was like "ugh is this really in the game"

then I was like "okay gonna marry a Pegasus Knight" and at the time Sumia was the only Pegasus Knight character revealed so I would've married her if Tiamo(since it was when I was looking up the Japanese version) didn't show up :B

FFIV is up there with me for favorite games.

It proved to me why I love GBA games so much.

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

Fire Emblem

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Pokemon Emerald

Pokemon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire

Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

Final Fantasy IV (GBA)

Super Mario Bros. 3 (GBA)

Sonic Advance 2

Donkey Kong Country (GBA)

And so many more.

Edited by Zeem

When I found out marriage was in the game and the Avatar could marry I was like "ugh is this really in the game"

then I was like "okay gonna marry a Pegasus Knight" and at the time Sumia was the only Pegasus Knight character revealed so I would've married her if Tiamo(since it was when I was looking up the Japanese version) didn't show up :B

lololol a Pegasus Knight. And then you would have deprived Chrom of the better waifu after FeMU.

Although I wish I had joined earlier or something so I would have learned a bit more about FE13... AND PREORDERED IT TOO. Oh well.

Also, for ZM: (although the second picture is more for me.) And ignore their weapons.

2uhohkw.jpg

Just ONE more stat to get her to ALL maxed stats. >(

2zpqxjs.jpg

This file's RNG hates me.

Edited by Shirley

I actually hate Chrom x Sumia but let's not talk about that now.

Note to self:

ZM likes awesome games.

It's better than his other candidates but okay~ Plus I'm biased.

Whoa I just noticed my Inigo has +10 to his Luck stat but I have no clue what is giving him that. I'm not in any skirmish and that's all the skills that he's equipping.

Edited by Shirley

Whoa I just noticed my Inigo has +10 to his Luck stat but I have no clue what is giving him that. I'm not in any skirmish and that's all the skills that he's equipping.

Nidhogg.

lololol a Pegasus Knight. And then you would have deprived Chrom of the better waifu after FeMU.

Chrom x Olivia was decided the minute I saw blue hair Inigo before release. But my mindset back then was "HOLY SHIT HIS NAME IS AZURE AND CHROM GIVES HIM BLUE HAIR?! SOLD"

just like my reaction was "HER NAME IS TIAMO?!" when I decided to marry Cordelia before release.

dem name changes :(