• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually give everything to Serra/Fiora. Serra always gets the Afa Drops. Always, no exceptions. Serra 2cute

Florina/Priscilla always gets mine.

Edited by 綾波

Hi thread. Bye thread.

I've just been abandoned by that flying penguin. Take a cookie if you know who I'm referring to.

Edited by Shirley

Don't tell Ana I said this, but I laughed at her second question in her quiz. Patience was one of the options. I feel so bad.

Does anyone watch "The Fairyoddparents"?

Jimmy and Timmy switching their worlds was the best one.

Jimmy the boy geneous

and

Timmy the funny.

Edited by 綾波

Does anyone watch "The Fairyoddparents"?

Jimmy and Timmy switching their worlds was the best one.

Jimmy the boy geneous

and

Timmy the funny.

I used to. That show was the best. And I absolutely loved it when they brought those two together - it's a riot.

Edited by Interest

2zmj.jpg

Sacred Sister Miranda (ミランダ) of Mille Seseau is the final character to join the party in Legend of Dragoon. She replaces Shana in Disc 3 when the latter feels her Dragoon Spirit rejects her as its host in the chamber of the Signet Sphere. Despite her abrasive personality, she is also a healer, and tended to the sick and the wounded even before she joined the party. She is the character of choice for using magic attack items, with the highest Magic Attack of the party she joins.

She is a solid, reliable companion, brave and dedicated to the defense ofDeningrad. However, Miranda is a harsh taskmaster with her soldiers in Deningrad, and either utterly candid or terribly rude depending on the players viewpoint. From that, she has also been known to slap her fellow soldiers, and even Rose. On one occasion she berates her guards for having let Lloyd past them, despite the party's prior assessment of Lloyd as being an unusually powerful opponent.

Miranda was born in the northern country of Mille Seseau. Her mother named her after the goddess Miranda and was proud of her child. However, her mother was not suited to the life of homemaker. Her father was lazy, unemployed and an alcoholic who had a bad habit of drinking away all the money Miranda's mother made. This frustration led her to beat Miranda and eventually drove her into the arms of another man. The stress built up in Miranda's mother, and she abandoned her child and husband for a new life with this man. This loss affected Miranda greatly, but instead of becoming emotional about it, she locked her emotions surrounding the issue deep within herself. Eventually her father died leaving her an orphan with nothing. She spent a lot of time at Kashua Glacier to contemplating her troubled past in solitude.

She reveals in disk 4, that she hates roses because when her mother was "hurting her" there were roses in the background. She claimed that roses got their red from the blood of others, and were disgusting things.

^

I

I

I

Highlight

Sure...there is Miranda haters out there. Especially on GameFAQS. But I am giving her respect, because she has the most interesting characteristics in the game andhas done a good job conceling her past all these years and she does tend the sick and wounded before she even became a dragoon. People who hate her need to go fall in the ditch. Miranda gets my eternal respect.

Edited by 綾波