• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

From what we've seen so far I think Sakurai is going with mostly Pre-Brawl data. So I'd think Isaac would be more likely of the two but.. Then again its Sakurai. I can't predict the man who put in Wii Fit Trainer xD

Who knows. Sakurai said the Wii Fit Trainer was added because no one was expecting her. I don't think he'd pull this stunt again... not for this SSB at least.

Who knows. Sakurai said the Wii Fit Trainer was added because no one was expecting her. I don't think he'd pull this stunt again... not for this SSB at least.

Very true. All I can say is we shall see ^^;

Well there's a possibility given the fact that issac was an assist trophy... I wish Sveta would get in - more potential there.

Speaking of assist trophies. I think Saki could be an ok choice but I don't see it happening

I'm hopefull for Ike and Falco's return. I have no doubts that Yoshi is in. I kind of want Tails and Takamaru in to be honest hee hee.

Oh yeah, another character I'd like to get in too would be Takamaru.

I'm hopefull for Ike and Falco's return. I have no doubts that Yoshi is in. I kind of want Tails and Takamaru in to be honest hee hee.

I'd be for all 4 of those. [Yoshi is for sure obviously]. Tails would be fun to think of a moveset for, also despite my knowledge of retro games. I have barely any knowledge of Takamaru other then his random Samurai Warriors appearance. Anyone wanna fill me in on his original game?

Actually, it sounds like the name of a character from Angel Beats.

JB recommended I should watch Angel Beats. So did a few others.

Takamaru?

I'd be for all 4 of those. [Yoshi is for sure obviously]. Tails would be fun to think of a moveset for, also despite my knowledge of retro games. I have barely any knowledge of Takamaru other then his random Samurai Warriors appearance. Anyone wanna fill me in on his original game?

Takamaru comes from an old NES game, Mysterious Castle Murasame. The gameplay was Legend of Zelda esque, and the plot was that during the Edo Period, the demons Murasame would take over the titular castle and the surrounding ones in the region. Takamaru was a Samura that would travel to all 5 castle and free the land form the demos.

Takamaru has had some occasional reappearances. First was this game I forgot it's name, then Samurai Warriors 3, and finally on Nintendo Land. I'd say his chances are so-so...

Takamaru comes from an old NES game, Mysterious Castle Murasame. The gameplay was Legend of Zelda esque, and the plot was that during the Edo Period, the demons Murasame would take over the titular castle and the surrounding ones in the region. Takamaru was a Samura that would travel to all 5 castle and free the land form the demos.

Takamaru has had some occasional reappearances. First was this game I forgot it's name, then Samurai Warriors 3, and finally on Nintendo Land. I'd say his chances are so-so...

And Nintendo Land is fairly recent, too.

I'd say he has a decent chance. Pit made it in Brawl, and few people heard of Kid Icarus before. Who knows what will happen?

That sounds like an amazing game. I'll have to play it ^^. I think his chances are pretty decent. Now that you mentioned all that.

Watch it. It's good.

Not as good as Toaru Majutsu No Index, but still top notch.

Will do when I get the chance.

Also sorry to bolt everyone but I got stuff to do in the morning. I gotta get some z's. Bye! Was nice hanging out in here, i'll try to drop by more often!

Oh wow, I just unlocked the Lover's Temple stage in SWC... it was kinda hilarious how everybody was so riled up by a simple flower... XD

OMG Nagamasa knows Okuni is the Grim Reaper...! No wonder he'll soon die at Odani, he discovered it and now he was silenced...! Wait a minute...

Oh wow, I just unlocked the Lover's Temple stage in SWC... it was kinda hilarious how everybody was so riled up by a simple flower... XD

OMG Nagamasa knows Okuni is the Grim Reaper...! No wonder he'll soon die at Odani, he discovered it and now he was silenced...! Wait a minute...

This game intrigues me.

zm you ever played mother 3?

Indeed I have.