The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Huh, Donkey Kong '94 is a lot easier than I remember. Then again, I was a kid when I first played it luuul. Stop yelling at me Pauline, sheesh.

Now, when you say that do you mean July 2nd, Acacia? If I remember right you're in PST.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, when you say that do you mean July 2nd, Acacia? If I remember right you're in PST.

Ah yes, the 2nd. It was something recent, but I've decided to dedicate playing the stages on their historical dates. I did something similar with AC5 back in 2011, because despite having planned it for years, I only remembered about it when 2010 was almost over. As in, December 31 almost over. Oops.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Ah yes, the 2nd. It was something recent, but I've decided to dedicate playing the stages on their historical dates. I did something similar with AC5 back in 2011, because despite having planned it for years, I only remembered about it when 2010 was almost over. As in, December 31 almost over. Oops.

I see I see. Luuul

I still haven't played Fortune Summoners. :L

It's...

I'm writing a review on it. When I'm done I'll link it to you or something.

Or you can watch me play it, but you have to find that one since I'm not proud of the recordings =(

It takes more than good growths to make up for being insanely hard to train because your accuracy is ass... MUCH more. (Though Nino doesn't have that problem)

She won't if she gets the Afa Drops to grow her fast enough to promote. Especially, since her joining time hurts. -.-

Is Dark Souls actually hard(like CastleVania 3) or does it just have a steep learning curve? I've heard that the game is perfectly beatable if you take your time progressing.

The learning curve kinda sucks although experimenting with the controls helps. Some things aren't very clear though.

Like, you can be stuck dealing low double digit damage because you didn't have the foresight to upgrade your weapons or you missed an item that lets you upgrade them even further and even then you may not know how or where to find the materials to keep upgrading them.

Also, navigating certain areas can be a pain simply because there are so many part to explore and you'll most likely miss certain crucial things such as bonfires or key items and switches/levers/locked doors to open up for shortcuts.

Once you learn the layout of the areas you can just rush through them to reach the bonfires.

steam sales my god

Sounds like me. I bought numerous games last Summer Sale and I haven't even touched a good chunk of them. I also do this with Humble Indie Bundles too (yes I donate over the average).

Edited by Interest