• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohu.

Also 먼지 is on Steam sale. Woot.

Manji? Or am I reading one of the characters wrong? >_<

Shit, did I just mix up my Korean and Japanese characters.

I wasn't going to post but then I saw Korean characters and wanted to test my memory.

Edited by Shirley

Hey, what's up ZM?

How high would you say the difficulty spikes in the 2nd gen?

And holy shit Lakche just tore that great knight a new one.

What game is on sale what...?

He refuse to post the name in English. D: I read "manji" but it could also be "mansi" .... then again, I could also be reading the characters completely wrong and am thinking of Japanese.

Also:

2gukr9g.jpg

Edited by Shirley

Hey, what's up ZM?

How high would you say the difficulty spikes in the 2nd gen?

And holy shit Lakche just tore that great knight a new one.

Not much, Jprebs. You?

And Gen II is a lot easier then Gen I if Seliph gets his dad's silver sword that ALREADY has 50 kills. Without it, it's still pretty easy. Be careful later on, though. Status staves are pretty common in the last few chapters.

Larcei/Lakche is pretty rad.

He refuse to post the name in English. D: I read "manji" but it could also be "mansi" .... then again, I could also be reading the characters completely wrong and am thinking of Japanese.

Found it. It's called Dust. At least, that's what the word translates to and there is a game called Dust that's on a 50% sale.

Found it. It's called Dust. At least, that's what the word translates to and there is a game called Dust that's on a 50% sale.

Seriously? XD But I still wanna know what it actually reads to.

I READ THE WRONG CHARACTER WRONG. So much for self-teaching Korean.

Edited by Shirley

Not much ZM.

I was just waiting for someone to make this place alive.

And apparently I should capture the southern castle first because apparently Nosferatu.

Got worried because Julia didn't have a weapon and I pawned off Deirdre's Aura tome, so I checked.

Not much ZM.

I was just waiting for someone to make this place alive.

And apparently I should capture the southern castle first because apparently Nosferatu.

Got worried because Julia didn't have a weapon and I pawned off Deirdre's Aura tome, so I checked.

Ah, well...I'm surprised I did so. O_O But you're the only one responding to me, haha.

YES. GET RESIRE. Julia will become an absolute monster.

holy shit it's LEGEND

Okay then.

Is Fin still the same level when he comes back?

Yes. Well, if he didn't die.

If he got married, he only has an iron lance. If he didn't get married, he has all his shit from Gen I.

Edited by Zeem

Awesome cool yeah. Cordelia has EO4, or she's playing the demo.

What's your party? Do tell.

I tried the demo again and it was more fun than when I first tried it. So I got the game today. \o/ NEW CONDITION.

>_> UHHHH... what was that class called, that Ein mentioned.. Lan-something something... (I'M SORRY, EIN. But I can see why you like this class.) and a Fortress... a Runemaster... a Medic because I'm a loser... and a Dancer because I'm an FE loser too.

LOOK AT MY AVATAR

LOOK AT IT

No. :Knoll:

I saw, it's a Libra.

Edited by Shirley

Hmm... I wonder what I should really get. I had planned to get Project X Zone ever since I knew it was gonna be localized, but now I'm having second thoughts...

Hmm... I wonder what I should really get. I had planned to get Project X Zone ever since I knew it was gonna be localized, but now I'm having second thoughts...

What are the other games you want that are out now?

Join me in EO4. Wait we can't do StreetPass thing.

Edited by Shirley

Aw yeah Resire.

Now I gotta walk all the fucking way back to the other castle.

God damn it.

The problem with FE4 is that there's a few instances where it's just...moving your units. XP

It's even worse if they're foot units. Holy wow.

I tried the demo again and it was more fun than when I first tried it. So I got the game today. \o/ NEW CONDITION.

>_> UHHHH... what was that class called, that Ein mentioned.. Lan-something something... (I'M SORRY, EIN. But I can see why you like this class.) and a Fortress... a Runemaster... a Medic because I'm a loser... and a Dancer because I'm an FE loser too.

Nothing wrong with having a Medic, only losers hate healing abilities. Dancers have a neat skill that allows party members to go first, Fortresses are awesome for obvious reasons, Runemasters are neat. Landsknechts are cool too.