• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing Chrono Trigger for the first time.

I wonder why I didn't like this game years ago, considering I got a few hours in before quitting and I'm already enjoying it way before the part that I got to. :s

Playing Chrono Trigger for the first time.

I wonder why I didn't like this game years ago, considering I got a few hours in before quitting and I'm already enjoying it way before the part that I got to. :s

why

I only ragequitted because I got stuck and then I sort of forgot about it.

-pokes thread- WHAT NOW, DAVID. Wait, he's not around, is he now?

why

I only ragequitted because I got stuck and then I sort of forgot about it.

why what :V

I think I did the same thing and I didn't like the game enough to look up a guide. I bought because everyone called it the "best RPG ever" and then it wasn't so I was being all hipster and nitpicky instead of just playing the game :I

why what :V

I think I did the same thing and I didn't like the game enough to look up a guide. I bought because everyone called it the "best RPG ever" and then it wasn't so I was being all hipster and nitpicky instead of just playing the game :I

why you didn't like the game ----

Oh. Yeah, I think I was just lazy to not look up any guides. IT WOULD RUIN THE GAME TOO. I forgot why I bought the game though... It's still collecting dust. Where are you at in the game now?

I have more commentary.

You know about the whole region lock thing on the 3DS and Wii U that people are crying over, right? I honestly think most of them wouldn't even import a game at all even if both consoles were region free. I honestly think people are chirping about it just to fit in. A bunch of noise is what it is.

Well, the benefit of region locking is clearly Pokemon 6th Generation being released worldwide almost simultaneously.

If only they do that to every game out there.

why you didn't like the game ----

Oh. Yeah, I think I was just lazy to not look up any guides. IT WOULD RUIN THE GAME TOO. I forgot why I bought the game though... It's still collecting dust. Where are you at in the game now?

because everyone said it was like the best game ever and then it wasn't so I was being silly. :3

I'm at where they go back through the time portal Gate thing after saving Marle and it's pretty cool since I haven't played an old school RPG like this in forever. When I quit the game I was somewhere in the Future, I got Robo and then I don't remember anything after that.

There is no Z yet.

Region locking is mean for those who DO import.

Z version is inevitable

I guess it could be wrong though since all of us predict the inevitable Grey version yet Game Freak pull a curve ball by creating BW2.

Considering how Japan have all the good stuff (3DS special edition), yep it is.

And there are some games that would never see the day of overseas release despite how good they really is like Ouendan series.

Edited by Shengar

When Pokemon released, Nintendo would go to an all-out war against hackers.

Unless Game Freak completely rework the shitty IV mechanic.

Hm I swear something is wrong here tense-wise,'

Meh.

Edited by Interest

because everyone said it was like the best game ever and then it wasn't so I was being silly. :3

I'm at where they go back through the time portal Gate thing after saving Marle and it's pretty cool since I haven't played an old school RPG like this in forever. When I quit the game I was somewhere in the Future, I got Robo and then I don't remember anything after that.

I agree with you.

Uhhhh... I sort of don't remember LOL. It makes me a bit nostalgic for the game though. I was probably around the same place as you? And then there's some dungeon or something where the winds are blowing against you in the future I think? that's where I got stuck at.

Z version is inevitable

I guess it could be wrong though since all of us predict the inevitable Grey version yet Game Freak pull a curve ball by creating BW2.

Considering how Japan have all the good stuff (3DS special edition), yep it is.

And there are some games that would never see the day of overseas release despite how good they really is like Ouendan series.

....WELL... see, like BW2 but I didn't think of that. :V I still don't like the name of X and Y. It's like, wtf.. I thought of chromosomes first ffs. And I never even studied biology after high school.

I know right. At least Sony doesn't region lock their stuff anymore. \o/