The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

FE7 FTW

Nowadays I pretty much have to force myself to go through the GBA FEs - I just don't care for them much anymore for some reason.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

That's true. And I agree with you. Though, what risks are you referring to?

i'm not exactly sure, but that's my point. on paper, fe13 is basically a recap of past fe mechanics(except overhead walking outside of battles in FE2 :I) and...geez, even the old characters are forced back in. by taking risks, they should do something to a new FE game that makes it really stick out(except for the new artwork direction i don't like). idk

Being a Sonic fan, I've long since gotten used to ignoring that kind of stuff.

As long as you enjoy the game, why let what other people think of it bother you?

For the record, I think that whole, "This game shouldn't have been localized" thing is ridiculous.

...And stupid,

Mostly stupid.

Well, okay.

Nowadays I pretty much have to force myself to go through the GBA FEs - I just don't care for them much anymore for some reason.

Well, that's what you think.

i'm not exactly sure, but that's my point. on paper, fe13 is basically a recap of past fe mechanics(except overhead walking outside of battles in FE2 :I) and...geez, even the old characters are forced back in. by taking risks, they should do something to a new FE game that makes it really stick out(except for the new artwork direction i don't like). idk

We need the next FE to be a remake of FE2. Dyute~

So uhhh

How exactly does your partner activate in Imperishable Night?

The only character in Fe13 who is a Mary Sue is the avatar.

This is a known fact.

Any other character can not be classified as one in the game.

So uhhh

How exactly does your partner activate in Imperishable Night?

The only character in Fe13 who is a Mary Sue is the avatar.

This is a known fact.

Any other character can not be classified as one in the game.

*shrugs*

Yes.

can I just say that I think FE13 is not the best FE game

I agree with you.

In fact, I probably only like FE13 so much because of Cynthia and Bowfaire.

Being a Sonic fan, I've long since gotten used to ignoring that kind of stuff.

ugh, sonic fans are so stupid. they demand that characters like big the cat and amy rose be taken out, but if sonic team kept these characters playable while keeping the gameplay fast, sonic fans would have no excuses other than the "this character has annoying voice acting" argument. i hate amy's new voice actress, but i can tolerate it if she's fun to play as(sonic adventure and sonic heroes)

The replays I posted had two teams.

Well, I'd suggest a different pokemon entirely, but out of the two, go with Mienshao.

Maybe the links I poked/clicked all had the same team.

I see, Mienshao makes a little more sense anyway, less of a water weakness HE HE HE. Oh yeah, what Pokemon would you suggest anyway.

By the way ZM, you should ignore the Awakening fanbase. The game is too fun(subjective but whatever) to be ignored.

ugh, sonic fans are so stupid. they demand that characters like big the cat and amy rose be taken out, but if sonic team kept these characters playable while keeping the gameplay fast, sonic fans would have no excuses other than the "this character has annoying voice acting" argument. i hate amy's new voice actress, but i can tolerate it if she's fun to play as(sonic adventure and sonic heroes)

"WE DON'T WANT OTHER PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!"

"WE WANT OTHER PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!"

"WE DON'T WANT A DARK STORY!"

"WE WANT A DARK STORY!"

"GREEN EYES!"

By the way, I completely agree with you about having playable characters with fast gameplay. Would it really be that hard to do what they did in Sonic 3 and Knuckles?

Oh I think if you press the bomb button when you get hit it activates.

I like Fe4 the most because It's very different from many of the other games, but it still feels like fe to me.

I also like the idea of full scale battles going on and not just like little skirmishes.

I enjoy the gameplay of FE13 too much to give it up.

i disagree, only because the guys in charge of fe really don't need any more excuses to...not move forward.

I see.

For the record, I think that whole, "This game shouldn't have been localized" thing is ridiculous.

...And stupid,

Mostly stupid.

It's the whole "minority ruining it for everyone" bullshit.

By the way, I completely agree with you about having playable characters with fast gameplay. Would it really be that hard to do what they did in Sonic 3 and Knuckles?

in sonic heroes they pulled it off somewhat and tails was a really fast flier in sonic adventure so they really have no excuse

(btw, am i the only one who wants a sonic adventure spindash instead of some lame boost meter like generations?)

I see, Mienshao makes a little more sense anyway, less of a water weakness HE HE HE. Oh yeah, what Pokemon would you suggest anyway.

I don't have anything specific in mind, but perhaps Scizor?

I'll think about it more and get back to you later.

I like Fe4 the most because It's very different from many of the other games, but it still feels like fe to me.

I also like the idea of full scale battles going on and not just like little skirmishes.

Well, whatever floats yer boat - I think FE4 was hit-or-miss (but mainly miss) with a lot of what it did. But of course, that's just me - I don't consider if very FE-like to have to spend several turns moving my units before I even get to the closest enemies on the map, for one, and I think the way FE4 handles money is [EFF!]ing stupid.

in sonic heroes they pulled it off somewhat and tails was a really fast flier in sonic adventure so they really have no excuse

(btw, am i the only one who wants a sonic adventure spindash instead of some lame boost meter like generations?)

Exactly.

Sonic Lost World brings the spindash back.(I personally enjoyed the boost)

Well, whatever floats yer boat - I think FE4 was hit-or-miss (but mainly miss) with a lot of what it did. But of course, that's just me - I don't consider if very FE-like to have to spend several turns moving my units before I even get to the closest enemies on the map, for one, and I think the way FE4 handles money is [EFF!]ing stupid.

Everyone knows the worst thing about FE4 is that your waifu gets stolen if you play too slowly. :B