• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems pretty interesting. I might give it a watch.

My friend literally described it as: "Guy accidentally invents a machine out of his microwave capable of sending text messages to the past," and then I just started watching it with another friend randomly. IT WAS NOT WHAT WE EXPECTED.

My friend literally described it as: "Guy accidentally invents a machine out of his microwave capable of sending text messages to the past," and then I just started watching it with another friend randomly. IT WAS NOT WHAT WE EXPECTED.

I really like anime like that. I'll definitely give it a shot. What's it called again?

@David: Ouch.

Edited by Zeem

What have I done. ;n;

I use a ROM. I lost my cart a long time ago...

Something beautiful. I also need an answer

I still have my cart of the game. :smug:

I bet Suika feels betrayed.

No one ever looks at my signature anyways.

I really like anime like that. I'll definitely give it a shot. What's it called again?

Steins;Gate

The beginning is kinda slow and has a lot of world building, but if you're a sci-fi nerd it'll hook you really easily. The cast is amazing, and the dub is actually really fitting (which is good, considering I have friends that would watch even horrible dubs over any subs)

What makes a dub horrible.

Chaos Wars, if you've ever played Shadow Hearts you'll probably hate what they did to the characters that cameo.

Could argue it as a case of "they changed it now it's ruined," but it's like a straight step down from the originals

By originals I mean like the original english dub guys not the japanese VAs

Edited by PKLucas531

Chaos Wars, if you've ever played Shadow Hearts you'll probably hate what they did to the characters that cameo.

Could argue it as a case of "they changed it now it's ruined," but it's like a straight step down from the originals

I haven't, and even if I have I probably wouldn't care.

Then again I am the kind of person who doesn't care much for subbing/dubbing.

I was too late with my edit aaaaaaah

but I don't really care about sub/dub either

arguments on either side are usually "I heard this first so I like it more" unless they're native speakers or something anyways

Edited by PKLucas531

Steins;Gate

The beginning is kinda slow and has a lot of world building, but if you're a sci-fi nerd it'll hook you really easily. The cast is amazing, and the dub is actually really fitting (which is good, considering I have friends that would watch even horrible dubs over any subs)

This should be fun. Does Shirley watch it, too?