• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with that, Jprebs.

Ein right

Give me money.

Pays $20*

The show Defiance ended in a massive cliffhanger... I want to see season 2 :<

late, but hi. pink bubble gum suggested i play lunar a few days ago so i played it...and now i'm on a boss i can't beat :/

What's Lunar?

Pays $20*

The show Defiance ended in a massive cliffhanger... I want to see season 2 :<

:D

Rewatch season 1?

What's Lunar?

WHAT.

late, but hi. pink bubble gum suggested i play lunar a few days ago so i played it...and now i'm on a boss i can't beat :

What boss? I can halp.

it's a good ps1 rpg game, but omg it has the biggest mary sue i've ever seen in my life

Oh so you mean Luna...

Gets explained later. Don't worry.

Edited by Interest

One thing of Lunar, at least for Silver Star Story, that annoyed me was those battle cries... like.... over and over and over...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

One thing of Lunar, at least for Silver Star Story, that annoyed me was those battle cries... like.... over and over and over...

I will definitively agree with this.

[spoiler=God damnit, Ghaleon]TIME TO DIE TIME TO DIE TIME TO DIE TIME TO DIE TIME TO DIE TIME TO DIE TIME TO DIE x100

Well it isn't the theme song for the whole series, but for ESoD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lPEjlmRsWw

Oh, that. Also, what's wrong with having Touhou music in your head. I had Greed-Eyed Jealousy stuck in my head for a few days and Parsee became my favorite because of it. Then Byakuren exsisted, and then Mamizou. HE HE HE

Also, I'm playing a GBA(port?) of Lunar. I'm near the end whoop.

What boss? I can halp.

the very first boss. i liked the difficulty in this game so far because the enemies are a threat instead of a simple nuisance(and i can save at any time) but this blob just WILL NOT DIE. also, he keeps trapping my characters in a "fuck you" blob for like 3 turns

Oh, that. Also, what's wrong with having Touhou music in your head. I had Greed-Eyed Jealousy stuck in my head for a few days and Parsee became my favorite because of it. Then Byakuren exsisted, and then Mamizou. HE HE HE

Also, I'm playing a GBA(port?) of Lunar. I'm near the end whoop.

Some songs are too funkadelic.

oh yeah

You may want to save after defeating the last boss. Like LITERALLY right after you beat the last boss. >_>

the very first boss. i liked the difficulty in this game so far because the enemies are a threat instead of a simple nuisance(and i can save at any time) but this blob just WILL NOT DIE. also, he keeps trapping my characters in a "fuck you" blob for like 3 turns

Oh, I think I know what boss is... have you tried buffing Alex's ATK then spam Sword Dance? I know bosses scale in level alongside Alex, but usually it's no big deal...

oh yeah

You may want to save after defeating the last boss. Like LITERALLY right after you beat the last boss. >_>

Oh yeah, MASSIVE warning there... totally...

What's Lunar?

:D

Rewatch season 1?

Its only twelve episodes. I don't know how many rewatches i could take before going crazy. :<

oh yeah

Indeed

That has me curious. HM. Also,

When do I get Nash back.

When do I get Nash back.

Oh, so I take it the GBA version has it's own version of the Nash betrayal huh... near the end... where exactly are you? Perhaps it's at the same area as the PSX version...

it's a good ps1 rpg game, but omg it has the biggest mary sue i've ever seen in my life

Oooh.

WHAT.

I'm sheltered.

Nothing's wrong. I just can't think straight. >_>

Its only twelve episodes. I don't know how many rewatches i could take before going crazy. :<

I see. :<

Well...I'm waiting for 24 season 9. I have 8 seasons to rewatch. >_>

Oh yeah, MASSIVE warning there... totally...

Ugh I know about that...Annoyance.

Oh, so I take it the GBA version has it's own version of the Nash betrayal huh... near the end... where exactly are you? Perhaps it's at the same area as the PSX version...

I've played that version. It's about the same spot. Also, first Ghaleon fight is so damn watered down in Lunar Legend it's not even funny.

Edited by Interest