• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

:D I'm totally good. And uh... I don't know where are desert areas in Mexico. Too much effort to get a helicopter just to drop it off to the border.

Deserts here? It's pretty much almost all the north of the country, mostly to the northwest.

I also claim Tsundere Ein, Yandere Shirley, and ZM's moe and tsundere egos.

You're overstepping your boundaries...

Deserts here? It's pretty much almost all the north of the country, mostly to the northwest.

Oh... lolololol. KAY TIME TO SHIP DEAD BODIES TO MEXICO!

And what the heck Jprebs. No share for Ein and ZM. >(

Oh... lolololol. KAY TIME TO SHIP DEAD BODIES TO MEXICO!

You know, a perturbing thing is the fact that dumping them in the desert is like, almost a fool-proofed idea. Quite a lot of dead bodies are found there from people trying to cross the border illegally all year-round, one more corpse is like, barely noticeable...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

You know, a perturbing thing is the fact that dumping them in the desert is like, almost a fool-proofed idea. Quite a lot of dead bodies are found there from people trying to cross the border illegally all year-round, one more corpse is like, barely noticeable...

....That's no fun then. Kinda creepy too. I don't wanna be throwing a dead body to find another rotten one. I'll pick a nicely populated area........like... Guadalajara.

Edited by Shirley

....That's no fun then. Kinda creepy too. I don't wanna be throwing a dead body to find another rotten one. I'll pick a nicely populated area........like... Guadalajara.

Haha, who are you trying to scare there? XD Speaking of, I found this to calculate shipping costs.

No what. I claimed Ein and ZM long ago.

Haha, who are you trying to scare there? XD Speaking of, I found this to calculate shipping costs.

I don't know anyone there... I just asked my friend for a populated city in Mexico and he gave me the top three so... and LOL... but... it's asking for specific addresses. >_> kay I'll ship to you.

I don't know anyone there... I just asked my friend for a populated city in Mexico and he gave me the top three so... and LOL... but... it's asking for specific addresses. >_> kay I'll ship to you.

Oh good, dumping it to a hole already in the desert. Very convenient.

Noooope.
'kay, the penguin stays and so does the ZM.

Quite so, it's very lovely especially during the Summer. lol

...I imagine so. Very lovely. Wait, isn't it summer now.

Edited by Shirley

Apparently.

And ZM says otherwise. SO DOES EIN.

Oh, good BLS.

Mhm, so we currently are in a string of 40C+ average temperatures.

O_O I dunno Celsius from the top of my head, but daaaamn. Well... looks like any corpses I ship over there will be rotten the second they land. GOOD.

Oh I should totally go claim Rey.