• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly there's not exactly a lot of options in this case. (It's not even possible to Fraps this game because of how it works)q

I could just play it on the small window size right?

Parseeeeeeeee

Well she is pretty cool.

The coolest stage two boss. And green.

And bleh, I can't even play the Fortune Summoners demo since my down key doesn't work and I can't use the arrows on the number pad.

I could just play it on the small window size right?

If you like playing in 640x480, yeah...

Hence why I'm mentioning the "Magnifier" tool.

Also, holy crap Dark Souls has one of the worst key scheme setups I have ever seen in my life. They barely even tried to make a PC port of this, I swear. Mouse sensitivity is also pure agony...wish there was an easy way to fix that.

Edited by Interest

what this thread was also somewhat dead since I left. :V don't ask why am I awake right now. I might just go back to bed, if only to rest.

what is this Ein.

One day, J will bake Cordelia a pie. Only to throw it in her face and run away sobbing while shouting 'baka!' all through the town.

One day, J will bake Cordelia a pie. Only to throw it in her face and run away sobbing while shouting 'baka!' all through the town.

Is this the prologue for the game?

Also how are you Emerald?

pc gaming with a mouse always sucks(unless you're playing atari 3D pong or something)

WASD movement ftw

It's more the fact attack is hotkeyed and also bound to the mouse. Mouse camera control is also stupidly awkward. It's not about the movement so much as the camera control with the mouse blows...Also, who the hell binds "A" to Q? It's supposed to be freaking E (or even F, for KoA) - Elder Scrolls taught me that.

what this thread was also somewhat dead since I left. :V don't ask why am I awake right now. I might just go back to bed, if only to rest.

what is this Ein.

If I'm awake, threads die.

Edited by Interest

I wanted to post something but I couldn't think of something to post so I posted about how I couldn't think of something to post about despite my desire to post.

Edited by PKLucas531

what. and then I will dodge that pie.

Oh hi again everyone. I fell asleep again when I went back to bed.

Edited by Shirley