The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Whenever I take a personality test, I always either get this or the mysterious brooding guy, lol. Seriously, look at my pony test: http://www.bronyland.com/pony-personality-test/?q=NTQyMHw3NDkyODg

You also got Fluttershy on the personality test?

...yeah, I have a strong feeling you're really going to like her once you start watching the series.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Shirley and Randoman. Well, I do find it suiting, after all. ^^

Whenever I take a personality test, I always either get this or the mysterious brooding guy, lol. Seriously, look at my pony test: http://www.bronyland.com/pony-personality-test/?q=NTQyMHw3NDkyODg

So it fits~

Okay, so, her first game was Super Mario Land for the Gameboy(which you can get off the eShop for about three dollars), she has popped up in spinoffs ever since. She's outgoing and cheerful.

Cheerful. I see...

We need a Phoenix Wright list.

Make it!

Oh jeez, I hope I didn't give off the wrong impression. I love new people. Usually. Some newbies on the awakening board are fairly terrible but I'm willing to give anyone a chance. I'm just not used to seeing people I don't recognize here. Then again who am I to talk since I left forum games over the span of like a year and kind of stopped with most of my posting in general.

You're Canadian, so you're cool. Canadians unite.

...The Ponies have wings? O.o

Oh jeez, I hope I didn't give off the wrong impression. I love new people. Usually. Some newbies on the awakening board are fairly terrible but I'm willing to give anyone a chance. I'm just not used to seeing people I don't recognize here. Then again who am I to talk since I left forum games over the span of like a year and kind of stopped with most of my posting in general.

Yeah, uh, Awakening's fanbase has problems...Lol, it's okay. I know the feeling.

We need a Phoenix Wright list.

qkq.gif

Phoenix: I support this statement.

I will!

e4bd.png

Yay! :D

Edited by 綾波

...The Ponies have wings? O.o

Well, there's different kinds of ponies in MLP: earth ponies (regular ponies without wings or horns), unicorns, pegasi, and alicorns (ponies with wings and horns, practically all alicorns are royal).

You're Canadian, so you're cool. Canadians unite.

O Canada! Unity is pretty important among our country, yes.

How's it going? It's been a while since we last chatted.

I've been quite busy. Not really busy in the regular sense of the word, but I haven't been home much because I've been out and about town with my friends almost all summer. Still working, still great. You?

Yeah, uh, Awakening's fanbase has problems...Lol, it's okay. I know the feeling.

You're 100% right, haha. You seem cool though, which is cool. Cool.

By the way Acacia, what's Kojiro Katakura like.

Well, the real Kojuro was one of Masamune Date's retainers. In Sengoku Basara he's his right-hand man, so to speak, calling himself the "Dragon's Right-Eye", in reference to Masamune's missing eye. Well, I don't remember much... you can search it up for more info.

Wha...W-What's with everyone's reactions? Did I say something w-wrong...?

Well, there's different kinds of ponies in MLP: earth ponies (regular ponies without wings or horns), unicorns, pegasi, and alicorns (ponies with wings and horns, practically all alicorns are royal).

Oh.

What kind of problems? o.o

You know, rabid fans and obsessing over waifus and all that. Basically, the general problems of an annoying fanbase.

I've been quite busy. Not really busy in the regular sense of the word, but I haven't been home much because I've been out and about town with my friends almost all summer. Still working, still great. You?

That sounds really rad. As for me, I've been going to a computer programming program every Tuesday, and my team and I are going to D.C. next month to compete in web designing. It's really fun, and my team definitely has a shot at ranking high.

No Criz, you're just fine. XP

Edited by Invader ZM

You know, rabid fans and obsessing over waifus and all that. Basically, the general problems of an annoying fanbase.

That's why I ran away from the Awakening board since a while ago. :P Waifus are srs bsn.

That sounds really rad. As for me, I've been going to a computer programming program every Tuesday, and my team and I are going to D.C. next month to compete in web designing. It's really fun, and my team definitely has a shot at ranking high.

That actually sounds more rad than what I've been doing. I wish you a lot of luck, a lot in advance! I'm going to rely on you if I don't do well in computer programming next year

That actually sounds more rad than what I've been doing. I wish you a lot of luck, a lot in advance! I'm going to rely on you if I don't do well in computer programming next year

I'll do my best! Early college money and something I already like doing? Win-win. I think you get money for JUST competing, too. XP And I'd be happy to help out.

I try really hard to do so, thanks. 8]

z8o.gif
Be proud of your success.