The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Richard: Graveler

Boo. I dislike Graveler. Why'd I even wind up with Graveler, anyhow?

Edited by Levant Fortner

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

because he can't evolve unless you have irl friends *developers laugh*

Or two handhelds. Like my cousin, he was given a 2nd DS as a gift, so all his trading needs are pretty much self-solved.

Foreveralone.jpg

Well, to be fair, he may probably have others to trade with. Besides, he doesn't have all the cartridges of any generation (for example, he has White and White2, but not any of the Black games), so it's not like he can just trade with himself to get them all.

Heck. Seattle had one heck of a thunderstorm last night...

I thought I was in New England again...not even joking..

Nope.

It must have happened in the east of Seattle then.

because he can't evolve unless you have irl friends *developers laugh*

Meh.

I don't do any of that shit. I would just trade from my other handheld back and fourth. Stupid way to evolve anyway. x.x

Edited by 綾波

Well, to be fair, he may probably have others to trade with. Besides, he doesn't have all the cartridges of any generation (for example, he has White and White2, but not any of the Black games), so it's not like he can just trade with himself to get them all.

Can't buy Black or Black 2? Must be racist.

But yeah, I mean, I've had one of almost every Nintendo handheld since Game and Watch was a thing. Once I got both Blue and Red, and I had my gameboy pocket, I traded between those two things like a fiend.

Can't buy Black or Black 2? Must be racist.

Although, it isn't bad to do on GTS since you can get Pokemon from other countries and have a higher chance at getting Shiny Pokemon through eggs. Got a Shiny Charizard this way masudo method. Good times. :D

Edited by 綾波

I live south of Seattle and saw lightning strikes from both and east and north areas.

It was pretty far though, apparently.

Thought so.

Boo. I dislike Graveler. Why'd I even wind up with Graveler, anyhow?

Because you like to repeat the same opinions over and over. Graveler likes to blow up or use Rollout.

Because you like to repeat the same opinions over and over. Graveler likes to blow up or use Rollout.

Explosion with a Choice Band is nothing to joke over.

I do this all the time to online battles. Sturdy will save it and Kaboom! Don't do it on Damp ability Pokemons and Ghost types since they are uneffected by Explosion.

Edited by 綾波

Explosion with a Choice Band is nothing to joke over.

I do this all the time to online battles. Sturdy will save it and Kaboom! Don't do it on Damp ability Pokemons and Ghost types since they are uneffected by Explosion.

What. Okay I know Gen5 Sturdy is OP, but wouldn't self destruction abilities be exempted from this?

Edited by Interest