The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Why not Gregor, Darros.

I thought of it but I'm not really sure. It wouldn't need much of a change for avatar or line which would be nice.. I think I'll do it. Yeah.

• Replies 180.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I'm on chapter 40. what games that have characters in PxZ have you played before?

None. Just lots and lots of videos and wiki searching.

I just did Gregor actually I don't know if you noticed. Perhaps next month! I have another one August 14.

Wow. I'm on chapter 40. what games that have characters in PxZ have you played before?

Tales of Vesperia, Shining Force EXA, Street Fighter 2, Devil May Cry 3. Other than those, I'm drawing a complete blank.

Mega Man X?

That too. Can't believe I forgot that when I was playing the MMX Collection on my PS2 a couple weeks ago.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Oh hey, it's Kite and Blackrose... I remember I actually got to see an episode or two of the anime on TV. Still to this day I think it's weird that .hack actually aired on TV over here... or maybe it was the channel it aired on. I don't know...

Oh hey, it's Kite and Blackrose... I remember I actually got to see an episode or two of the anime on TV. Still to this day I think it's weird that .hack actually aired on TV over here... or maybe it was the channel it aired on. I don't know...

Does Blackrose appear in .hack G.U.?

Emerald Emerald Emerald! I need help to plot this Last to Post Wins: The Animation script, please help me... in here or in PM? >_>

I'm gonna go shower now first... TOO HOT.

And my Gamestop store is weird. Last night was like, "no ID? No SMT IV for you" and then today, the guy just handed me my game. :V Without asking for ID.

Edited by Shirley