The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

He powered it up to be effective against them, or something like that...

Ah, okay. Does anyone remember which weapons Athos powered up to be effective against Nergal? Aureola, Durandal, and Armads are the only ones I remember. I'm quite sure the Sol Katti wasn't effective against Nergal.

• Replies 180.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Eight damage is better than nothing, though. Also, Filla's Might.

Still, hitting an enemy I really want dead like a paperweight is not a good thing on her resume.

Ah, okay. Does anyone remember which weapons Athos powered up to be effective against Nergal? Aureola, Durandal, and Armads are the only ones I remember. I'm quite sure the Sol Katti wasn't effective against Nergal.

Aureola is the only one of those that was effective vs. Nergal (as in effective damage).

I dunno, in my opinion basically every legendary weapon in FE7 is worthless since I just save a Speedwings or Body Ring for Athos and then he's OHKO/2HKOing everything with Luna.

But I am a dirty cheater and rig the crit + Filla's Might on the Dragon.

Aureola is the only one of those that was effective vs. Nergal (as in effective damage).

I found the text that said Durandal and Armads were infused with magic to be more effective against Nergal:

Athos:

A legendary item, Aureola. The strongest light magic, wielded by Saint Elimine herself. With this, we should be able to rend Nergal's dark cloak and do him much harm. And these, too, have been infused with magic that makes them more effective against Nergal. Durandal for Eliwood. And for Hector, Armads.

I dunno, in my opinion basically every legendary weapon in FE7 is worthless since I just save a Speedwings or Body Ring for Athos and then he's OHKO/2HKOing everything with Luna.

But I am a dirty cheater and rig the crit + Filla's Might on the Dragon.

lol the first time i played the chapter, i didn't know about canas so i had to unused nosferatu tomes by then. athos destroyed everything

Hey Hobbes.

I call Dr. Robotnik.

Alright.

Oh god please no.

But on the off chance you do, I guess I'll make the sacrifice.

I'll take Silver.

XD

Alright. I call Knuckles.

Dumb FE fan: PEOPLE PLAYING WITHOUT CARING ABOUT STATS, TIERS AND LOW TURNS ARE THE SPAWN OF SATAN

Me: *Double Facepalm*

Oh hey it sort of works both ways woooow.

I call Tails.