• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

(...Why are people posting pictures of themselves...? o-o)

because there's a thread just for it. i'll show my face eventually....maybe? :3

I'm well, Boney. How about you?

=] nothing new for me, except i finally got to talk to mewyeon in IP chat(and then jprebs calls me a hoar when he reads this lol)

Crizzie x Boney CANON

why don't you ask her what she thinks about that? lol

How are you Crizzie? c:

she already answered lolol

Well, David and Criz I decided that I wanted to raise a Kingdra. I'll do that by breeding my Garchomp(she has perfect defense IVs) and hatch a male Gible, train it a bit and have it breed with my Kingdra while he's holding the defense thing. To make it worse I'll be trying for a Horsea with the Sniper ability.

More eggs.

Emerald if you need help breeding anything just ask me.

I haven't done any in a while but I could help ya out if you need it.

Are you doubting my breeding prowess?

Well, just ask if you need help or need something with a certain ability or somethin' cause I'll probably have it.

Crizzie did you start my fanfic of Remilia and Sakuya :o

Since you didn't want to do my Me x Suika >:c

I read about them on the Touhou Wikia, as well as read some FFN fics on the pairing (there aren't a whole lot, actually), but all I have is really general information. (Sakuya is a time-manipulating human who's the head maid of the Scarlet Mansion and Remilia is a vampire who can't go into direct sunlight and has a light appetite. o___o) I don't know what would be a good idea. I was thinking hot springs, lol.

Well, David and Criz I decided that I wanted to raise a Kingdra. I'll do that by breeding my Garchomp(she has perfect defense IVs) and hatch a male Gible, train it a bit and have it breed with my Kingdra while he's holding the defense thing. To make it worse I'll be trying for a Horsea with the Sniper ability.

More eggs.

That sounds complicated. I just take the first of the species I capture and love it forever, regardless of IVs or whatever. xD

More eggs.

Now I remember why I never bothered with breeding... it's too complicated for me.

i swear pokemon is designed to make you use the internet

Well, only for completion/optimization purposes. At least the main game can be completed without having to use the internet to figure out how to get unstuck.

Zelda and Dragon Quest on the other hand...

Well, only for completion/optimization purposes. At least the main game can be completed without having to use the internet to figure out how to get unstuck.

Some of the puzzles in Professor Layton will have you looking at a walkthrough unless you have the patience of a rock, LOL.

I thought that some of the gyms could leave you stumped with their puzzles without a guide (Snowpoint Gym, anyone?).