The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Breezy, lol, it's typical and common enough to be ignored here. Try being forgotten.

santa?? :O

Santa Matsuri. >_>

Heh, that kind of reminds me of this other girl from SF named Iris, who also said something similar about one of her avatars when I asked her (though she didn't even know the artist in her case). I guess as long as the picture's pretty, right?

Exactly lol...

• Replies 180.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Boney and Jprebs, I feel the love. ;w;

...Wait, wedding? What?!

Well, a lot of the humour comes from how bad the scenes are. Take those scenes and modify them into something funnier, and you've got comedy gold.

Oh, I see. ^^

Everyone gets ignored here.

Breezy, lol, it's typical and common enough to be ignored here. Try being forgotten.

breezy wasn't talking about being ignored here. also...YOU INGRATES. I try to give you both plenty of attention >:O

Yes Boney :,)

I need to help pick out a dress for Crizzie though, wanna help?

ball-gown-strapless-floor-length-tulle-g

I'M SORRY SHIRLEY OH MY GOD I TOLD YOU MY MEMORY IS SHIT ;n;

Boney and Jprebs, I feel the love. ;w;

...Wait, wedding? What?!

<3

ball-gown-strapless-floor-length-tulle-g

Oh that's a pretty one :o

Crizzie do you like it?

Anyone know who Zak would want to be from the CD-I Zelda cast? I know he'd definitely want to participate in this, but he wouldn't want to be stuck with the leftover CD-I Zelda characters.

Also Shirley and Crizix, are you interested in joining our CD-I Zelda group we're planning to have during October this year? It'll be the 20th Anniversary of CD-I Zelda and I want to do something special for it. Just pick out a CD-I Zelda character, have them as your avatar for this October (and maybe sig as well if you feel like it) and you're good to go.

I'll think about it, Randoman.

<3

Oh that's a pretty one :o

Crizzie do you like it?

...W-Wha...Whaaat?...! *stammers incoherently*

(I hate strapless anything.)

What is going on here.

I DON'T WANNA GET MARRIED, ZM! O_______o

Zak would definitely be Ganon.

What's the list so far, Rando?

Gwonam - Randoman

Ganon - Zak

Morshu - David

Mayor Kravendish or Zelda Link - Zeem

Any one of the females - Jprebs (I'm thinking Lady Alma for Jprebs since she's rather major)

Edited by Randoman

Gwonam - Randoman

Ganon - Zak

Morshu - David

Mayor Kravendish or Zelda - Zeem

Any one of the females - Jprebs (I'm thinking Lady Alma for Jprebs since she's rather major)

Actually, replace Zelda with Link for me. I'll be either him or the mayor.

So yeah, it's been 20 years since Samurai Shodown became a thing. Isn't that awesome. I think it's awesome.

Oh, Wake's strongest, Floatzel, is only level 37. Man, I was all, 'It's level 39' nope.

Alright, done.

I wonder how many people would participate in a CD-I Zelda youtube poop contest. A 2 week time period to make it seems good.

I haven't really thought out my youtube poop much, besides it having Hectan say "YOU KILLED MEE!!!!" with the Baker responding by saying "Ha! You died!" Maybe it should be able Link and the King (as well as a few other good guys if needed) having dinner with Ganon and Hectan at the Baker's for whatever reason, and both aren't happy about it. The Baker tries to drive Ganon and Hectan out of the place by giving them horrible food that's really hot (with Ganon saying "IT BUUURRRNNSS!!" at one point, and Hectan dying from one of the buns the Baker gives)

So yeah, it's been 20 years since Samurai Shodown became a thing. Isn't that awesome. I think it's awesome.

How is the Samurai Showdown series? I don't know much about it.

Edited by Randoman

Alright, done.

I wonder how many people would participate in a CD-I Zelda youtube poop contest. A 2 week time period to make it seems good.

I haven't really thought out my youtube poop much, besides it having Hectan say "YOU KILLED MEE!!!!" with the Baker responding by saying "Ha! You died!" Maybe it should be able Link and the King (as well as a few other good guys if needed) having dinner with Ganon and Hectan at the Baker's for whatever reason, and both aren't happy about it. The Baker tries to drive Ganon and Hectan out of the place by giving them horrible food that's really hot (with Ganon saying "IT BUUURRRNNSS!!" at one point, and Hectan dying from one of the buns the Baker gives)

I don't think too many would participate. I would, but I don't know how to make a YTP.

XD

To be honest, I don't exactly know how to make a youtube poop either. Conceptually, I do, but I really only used Windows Movie Maker to make a video of Richard Simmons dancing to One Winged Angel (so it was all video editing and almost no audio editing, except for sticking in the song). I should've kept a copy of the finished product, even if it did flash green randomly for whatever reason.

I'm glad you like it. The idea is really tame compared to other youtube poops. Other videos like "Link's on Strike" and "The King's Secret" are beyond inappropriate and just disgusting (but insanely funny, if you have the stomach for that kind of stuff). I'm not going to link to it since I don't want to get in trouble in case it's not appropriate for SF.

How is the Samurai Showdown series? I don't know much about it.

It's awesome. Another thing is that it isn't combo based like most fighters.

THat sounds like the interesting creation. I'd like to see it.

I think it'd be fine if you post it, since I've seen a lot worse.

The laptop it was on had to be reformatted and it was lost, sadly. I kept it on the laptop since I wanted to have a finished version without the green flashes, but I should've settled for a finished product with green flashes over nothing. Then again, I didn't know that the laptop was going to be cleared of all its data.

Just to give you an idea of how bad it is, there's a censored sex scene in "Youtube Poop - Link's on Strike" and "Youtube Poop - The King's Secret" is censored for 2/3rds of the video because the Triforce of wisdom promises and shows the King will have sex with practically everyone (Duke Onkled, Link, Gwonam, Goronu, Fari, among others). You can easily find it on youtube by copying those exact words in quotation marks and searching it on youtube. I just don't want to risk getting in trouble for posting sexual content.

It's awesome. Another thing is that it isn't combo based like most fighters.

It sounds quite easy to get into in that case, without any combos to memorize. How easy are the specials to pull off? Are there any moves that you have to hold back or punch for 2 seconds or anything like that?

Edited by Randoman

...W-Wha...Whaaat?...! *stammers incoherently*

(I hate strapless anything.)

I DON'T WANNA GET MARRIED, ZM! O_______o

B-b-but... D: D:

;n;

Crizzie *cry*

I'M SORRY SHIRLEY OH MY GOD I TOLD YOU MY MEMORY IS SHIT ;n;

IT STILL HURTS, YOU KNOW.

Anyone know who Zak would want to be from the CD-I Zelda cast? I know he'd definitely want to participate in this, but he wouldn't want to be stuck with the leftover CD-I Zelda characters.

Also Shirley and Crizix, are you interested in joining our CD-I Zelda group we're planning to have during October this year? It'll be the 20th Anniversary of CD-I Zelda and I want to do something special for it. Just pick out a CD-I Zelda character, have them as your avatar for this October (and maybe sig as well if you feel like it) and you're good to go.

Er, sure? What are the characters and what pics can you use.

Since I dunno Zelda stuff, can I pick Zelda.

And I'll save you, Criz! No one should force a woman to marry!

Edited by Shirley