The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Sand Ruby? But I see...

Yes, but is it even noticeable on the DS version then? Toad will be noticeable and I can tell with some of the names... but half the time, it's friggin' useless. Ugh. At least Rydia is more useful but she has limited MP. Sort of. Especially these stupid jellies in this stupid cave. *complains*

Yeah, it was a different name.

Yes, in a way. The model does change slightly but it's easily noticeable and remains noticeable. Also, the lower screen shows you the enemy attributes when the cursor is on them, so you can see all the ailments they're under. You just need to recognize which icon is for which ailment, but that's easy to learn too.

Oh yeah, Sing in the DS version is much more useful (it's known as Bardsong there), since it's no longer random which song since you can now choose from a menu, and there are a couple more songs with much better and useful effects, like Regen or Haste for the whole party. The only drawback is that you need to learn them by leveling up, but it's a small drawback anyway.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 180.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Chrom you prick you have an A support with Sumia for some reason.

Shit.

Well Sumia you're getting paired earlier than I wanted.

Gaius or Frederick?

Shit.

Gaius or Frederick?

Gaius for Sol!Cynthia.

Shit.

Gaius or Frederick?

Can't you pair up Chrom earlier instead?

I'm doing Olivia with Chrom.

Then pair her up with Chrom and have him kill like 3 enemies to gather enough Support Points (though he needs to get them first since there is a cap). That should be enough. Oh wait, A support...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Then pair her up with Chrom and have him kill like 3 enemies to gather enough Support Points (though he needs to get them first since there is a cap). That should be enough. Oh wait, A support...

He has an A support with Sumia.

I think it's because I was originally going to pair MU with Sumia so I didn't really care.

But then I changed my mind and forgot.

k-bigpic.gif

Huh. No, back off the penguin.

Henry!Cynthia is gonna make an amazing Dark Flier.

Her planned skillset is Galeforce, Tomefaire, Lancefaire, Luna, and Lethality (Iote's Shield or Limit Breaker will replace Lethality when I get the DLC for it.).

Go get that DLC. Too bad my Henry!Cynthia won't be a Dark Flier ever.

Yeah, it was a different name.

Yes, in a way. The model does change slightly but it's easily noticeable and remains noticeable. Also, the lower screen shows you the enemy attributes when the cursor is on them, so you can see all the ailments they're under. You just need to recognize which icon is for which ailment, but that's easy to learn too.

Oh yeah, Sing in the DS version is much more useful (it's known as Bardsong there), since it's no longer random which song since you can now choose from a menu, and there are a couple more songs with much better and useful effects, like Regen or Haste for the whole party. The only drawback is that you need to learn them by leveling up, but it's a small drawback anyway.

I see...

Oh oh... well, it's obvious I don't have a lower screen to show me the ailments and stuff... but ugh, he's becoming rather useless for me. His heal sucks too. And what do you mean, I see it's called "Sing" here too in the menu. It's still random though.

And ew Jprebs. Chrom/Olivia. :S

And ew Jprebs. Chrom/Olivia. :S

Shush Shirley or next time you're ignored by me it won't be accidentally.

I always do this for whatever reason.

I guess I'll do Gaius!Cynthia even though I don't like the vivid orange hair on her that much. *shrugs*

Not going for full galeforks anyways.

Sand Ruby? But I see...

Yes, but is it even noticeable on the DS version then? Toad will be noticeable and I can tell with some of the names... but half the time, it's friggin' useless. Ugh. At least Rydia is more useful but she has limited MP. Sort of. Especially these stupid jellies in this stupid cave. *complains*

*stabs Sask* No stalking the penguin.

I hate Flan family enemies.

Oh oh... well, it's obvious I don't have a lower screen to show me the ailments and stuff... but ugh, he's becoming rather useless for me. His heal sucks too. And what do you mean, I see it's called "Sing" here too in the menu. It's still random though.

Don't worry, he eventually becomes quite useful. Though again, only by endgame. Even Sing can become better, you'll see, you'll see...

I mean that in the DS version, Sing is called Bardsong, and instead of being random, you have a menu to choose which song, and there are more songs to choose from as you level up with better effects.

Also a minor detail, his Salve ability is also much better in the DS version. In the GBA version it uses a Potion and it's effects apply to the whole party, though divided by the number of party members, and it fails if you have Potions in your inventory. In the DS one, you choose which item, including stuff like Elixirs, and uses one on each party member at once. Sure, you need to have a constant supply of items, but it makes for some quick healing if your spell casters can't at the moment.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I WILL

GOOD.

Shush Shirley or next time you're ignored by me it won't be accidentally.

I always do this for whatever reason.

I guess I'll do Gaius!Cynthia even though I don't like the vivid orange hair on her that much. *shrugs*

Not going for full galeforks anyways.

>_> You do that and you can say goodbye to me then.

I always wanted to read Gaius/Sumia's S support. But Tharja wants Gaius. Plus, Noire with orange hair is canon.

Don't worry, he eventually becomes quite useful. Though again, only by endgame. Even Sing can become better, you'll see, you'll see...

I mean that in the DS version, Sing is called Bardsong, and instead of being random, you have a menu to choose which song, and there are more songs to choose from as you level up with better effects.

Also a minor detail, his Salve ability is also much better in the DS version. In the GBA version it uses a Potion and it's effects apply to the whole party, though divided by the number of party members. In the DS one, you choose which item, including stuff like Elixirs, and uses one on each party member at once. Sure, you need to have a constant supply of items, but it makes for some quick healing if your spell casters can't at the moment.

Eventually. I can hardly see it...
And ohhh... I see. That's kinda random. I wish I can choose it too.... :< Useless prince.

Salve ability? >_> "Heal"?

Edited by Shirley

Henry!Cynthia is gonna make an amazing Dark Flier.

Her planned skillset is Galeforce, Tomefaire, Lancefaire, Luna, and Lethality (Iote's Shield or Limit Breaker will replace Lethality when I get the DLC for it.).

I'd actually care if I didn't have other characters serviceable as such...

I never did Chrom/Olivia seriously, but I will in my next Lunatic file.

I. Pity. You.

Eventually. I can hardly see it...

And ohhh... I see. That's kinda random. I wish I can choose it too.... :< Useless prince.

Salve ability? >_> "Heal"?

I really can't go into much detail without spoiling much... unless you want only the game-play stuff with minimal plot stuff. I think I can manage that.

Yeah. And the irony, is that Edward himself doesn't quite enjoy his upgraded abilities to the fullest. Again, spoilers.

Ah yes, it was called Heal in the GBA version. But yeah, Heal/Salve is also better in the DS version.

Actually yeah whatever.

I'll do Chrom x Maribelle.

Something new.

So I'll have Chrom x Maribelle

Sumia x Henry

MU x Nowi

Sully x Vaike

Pick my other pairings I guess.