The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Well, if you choose nowi, then you'll finally get your graduation from being a total whore![/size]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyZNDyTQNjs&hd=1

Was this direced at me. 'Cause I've only gone through Awakening once getting C supports with everyone on that list not named Miriel, who has an S support.

• Replies 180.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Was this direced at me. 'Cause I've only gone through Awakening once getting C supports with everyone on that list not named Miriel, who has an S support.

You should waifu your second favorite then ;o

Enjoy Criz. People were all wrapped in some weird business I didn't bother really reading.

And I greeted her, you Boney. >_>

Edited by Shirley

aha, i've got you!

you didn't use what i said to call yourself a nobody or anything! c:

what. I wasn't even thinking of that. >_>

I bash myself using other terms.

Edited by Shirley

That's good then. And the post-game dungeons remind me of PMD from how you describe it to me.

Well, it's mostly like that, except there is a limit number of options, and some of them have gimmicks of their own, so it's not just Point A to Point B to all of them.

Well, it's mostly like that, except there is a limit number of options, and some of them have gimmicks of their own, so it's not just Point A to Point B to all of them.

Hmmm..... options?

And PICKY BONEY.

Hmmm..... options?

Yes. There are like 5 different maps for every set of 3 floors. The game randomly decides 3 of those 5 maps, and also randomly places them in each of the floors. That's how it works. Well, I don't quite remember the exact numbers, but I'm not wrong about the system.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

waifu talk lol.

Yes. There are like 5 different maps for every set of 3 floors. The game randomly decides 3 of those 5 maps, and also randomly places them in each of the floors. That's how it works. Well, I don't quite remember the exact numbers, but I'm not wrong about the system.

Uh... wow... What about the items on them? I dunno, I'm assuming there are chests in those dungeons too.

Uh... wow... What about the items on them? I dunno, I'm assuming there are chests in those dungeons too.

Yes, some of the maps have chests, or rewards for doing something. The contents are set in stone though, so you're only concern is if the RNG gave you the map housing the items you want.