The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

I forget what chapter I'm on.

It's the one in the tree where you get that fanservice fox lady who was an enemy before.

I think that's 25. You're back at the tree from Endless Frontier right?

• Replies 180.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out the progress: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=41858&p=2518876

I'm on Chapter 19 currently. It's gonna suck.

No no, I'm alright. I mean, at least my units are doing fine.

I saw all that banter, and RAGE and MISERY taking the place of chapters. I lol'd.

SB's all CALM and shit. That's because the RNG worked in his favor. >_>

CR and you got RAGE and MISERY, OTOH, because the RNG chokeslammed you.

CR and you got RAGE and MISERY, OTOH, because the RNG chokeslammed you.

ZM: Eliwood, Heath, Karel, Jaffar, Nino, Legault, Louise

The only reason this team looks okay from a first glance is because of Heath. Even then it kinda blows.

The only reason this team looks okay from a first glance is because of Heath. Even then it kinda blows.

Exactly. Being stuck with 2 foot units for almost half the game stinks.

Still not as bad as my team from that one draft from a while back.

I didn't even have a flier.

Exactly. Being stuck with 2 foot units for almost half the game stinks.

It's a good thing my Hector and Eliwood are rather blessed. Hector has 17 STR and 16 SPD at level 20, while Eliwood has 16 STR and 13 SPD at level 16. I hope Eliwood's SPD improves (it probably will), but the two can hold their own quite fine. Eliwood should be rather great when he promotes.

Legault's main uses will probably be during Chapter 25, since he can rush through the pirates with a steel sword, and Silencer when he promotes. Other than that, he's kinda useless.

I just hope Heath gets good levels. He's definitely the most important unit on my team this draft. :/

Still not as bad as my team from that one draft from a while back.

I didn't even have a flier.

SOYO draft?

It's a good thing my Hector and Eliwood are rather blessed. Hector has 17 STR and 16 SPD at level 20, while Eliwood has 16 STR and 13 SPD at level 16. I hope Eliwood's SPD improves (it probably will), but the two can hold their own quite fine. Eliwood should be rather great when he promotes.

Legault's main uses will probably be during Chapter 25, since he can rush through the pirates with a steel sword, and Silencer when he promotes. Other than that, he's kinda useless.

I just hope Heath gets good levels. He's definitely the most important unit on my team this draft. :/

Another thing that worries me is that most of your guys are either swordlocked or bowlocked.

SOYO draft?

Nah, the "FE13 will wait" one.

What was that team?

Eliwood, Raven, Lucius, Pent, Legault, Harken, Renault

Granted, early game was easier thanks to Lucius and (especially)Raven, but only one mounted unit and no fliers made my later turn counts so high that I pretty much said, "f*ck it."

i woke up this morning, and visited my profie to see that mewyeon called me sweet. i...may or may not have blushed (。・ω・。)

cheater.

And I'm back for now. Before I have to go again. Hmm... WHAT SHOULD I WEAR LOL. Wait. Why should I ask this to a bunch of guys.

I should do the Nuzlocke thing for this thread like Marthur is for FE4 thread.

Edited by Shirley

Another thing that worries me is that most of your guys are either swordlocked or bowlocked.

n4b3PoF.png

At least Eliwood's awesome.

Oh God, Chapter 20. >_>

it's nothing like that! don't "what about reimu" me! what about sanae, you 3-timer?? >:O

... *whistles*

Granted, early game was easier thanks to Lucius and (especially)Raven, but only one mounted unit and no fliers made my later turn counts so high that I pretty much said, "f*ck it."

Ohhhh yeah. I made that one.

Your team has a solid warper (Pent), a good backup staffbot/warper (Lucius), and a good filler mount (Eliwood when he promotes), but Jerme's map (thanks to Raven) with no map will really hurt.

In light of what ZM said, I'd say his team is even WORSE than that one.