• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Hooray Zak!

I'm giving you all my attention here. *hugs more* Sleep?

And I was doing it too.

STILL. *hugs back more* Soon, probably. >_> AFTER I FINISH DEPLOYING.

Wow, the FE4 Thread is huge... o.o

I want to see what got Boney upset, but I don't think I'm ever gonna find it... @n@

It's a few pages back by now, but it's just regular stuff with Hatari... I didn't read it all, but it seems he was ignored by her.

Wow, the FE4 Thread is huge... o.o

I want to see what got Boney upset, but I don't think I'm ever gonna find it... @n@

to
-.-
Edited by 綾波

-.-

Try to understand others before opening your mouth and they will love you back.
But calling her names is just going to ruin your chances to talk to her. And TE and Rey ignores me all the time. You shouldn't let that really bother you, dood! Your a nice guy and we love talking to you. I've used a Kamen Rider sig...because you inspired me to do so.

thanks for being so kind, but i never wanted to get to know her. the problem was that she set me to an ignore list(even though i've never said a thing to her) so when i said hi to her, she didn't see it. that ruined my day, because there's no easier way to make me angry than to just ignore me when i'm trying to be friendly.

thanks for being so kind, but i never wanted to get to know her. the problem was that she set me to an ignore list(even though i've never said a thing to her) so when i said hi to her, she didn't see it. that ruined my day, because there's no easier way to make me angry than to just ignore me when i'm trying to be friendly.

I PM'ed you. Read your mail.

Edited by 綾波

Well, getting kicked off already. Night, guys!

It's a few pages back by now, but it's just regular stuff with Hatari... I didn't read it all, but it seems he was ignored by her.

Oh. I get ignored all the time. ^^;

I see now, thanks...Did I annoy you? I'm sorry. :c

That's very discourteous. :C

ugh, i had to ignore a member because she was being a total bitch. i REALLY hate to ignore people...

just some cunt ignoring me in fe4 thread...eh...what a bad day

some bitch called hatari...thankfully, she doesn't come around often. as if i need more than parents talking about how worthless i am ruining my day...

...While you are ignored, it doesn't mean I don't watch for things like this.

See the bolded word...if you really want to start shit with me, that is a damn good way to do it.

I have my reasons for ignoring you if you don't know what they are, then that is your own fucking problem.

First and only warning...next time, I take this to the mods.

Edited by Hatari

1. Well, getting kicked off already. Night, guys!

2. Oh. I get ignored all the time. ^^;

3. I see now, thanks...Did I annoy you? I'm sorry. :c

1. Night.

2. =[

3. Not at all. ^^

Edited by 綾波

Bye Crizzie

Sup Aya.

Hey. :D

...While you are ignored, it doesn't mean I don't watch for things like this.

See the bolded word...if you really want to start shit with me, that is a damn good way to do it.

I have my reasons for ignoring you if you don't know what they are, then that is your own fucking problem.

First and only warning...next time, I take this to the mods.

Heya, Hatari. :D

teehee

Stalker Hatari.

nwta.jpg
Humph! >.<
Edited by 綾波

HEY BONEY

Pay Hatari no mind. If she doesn't want to talk to you then tough shit for her.

Don't take it personally. You have friends here that are more than welcome to chat and junk.

Good penguin.

I'm gonna post one more chapter before I head off. BECAUSE I AM SLOW AND UH... YEAH.

Chapter 5:

Deployed: Acacia, Shirley, Emerald, Garland, Freohr, Ein, Criz, BLS.

So Ayanami is trying to do a parley with PKLucas. Wow, being an ass. :( With Iris standing beside him. And PKLucas wants the Fire Emblem. What, no. And sends his dogs to get him.. but Acacia slays them all! At the cost of a fight. Fuck.

It is Peppy/Levant OTP to the rescue... BECAUSE THEY ARE BEING PAIRED.

Wow Ein, your stat level up sucked. Majorly.

Wait, LevantxCriz OTP too. And then MVP for this map was Shirley/Ein. WHAT, NOT MY FAULT HE DODGED ATTACKS. I'm ready for war.

Casualties: None.

Supports:

AcaciaxFreohr: Acacia's turn to trip... and blackmail? With their first secret...

GarlandxEmerald: Emerald's trying to read but Garland is making all those grunted noises. Hmm... and now Emerald will be observing Garland.

Where's my support with Ein? How did I unlock one for ZM faster than Ein? GEEZ EIN I SEE HOW IT IS. Bad level up and no support conversation. Brb changing Morgan's father.

Aaaaaaaaaand with that, I'm going to bed. Goodnight guys!

Edited by Shirley

Aaaaaaaaaand with that, I'm going to bed. Goodnight guys!

Night, Shirley.