The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

DUMMY? >_>

Yes, dummy. A little silly nickname? For getting Speed as your level up twice.

*poofs in*

Hi all. I've got an hour before I head to the city. Shirley, your run looks like it's going well.

*poofs away*

REMEMBER YOUR 3DS. And have fun in the city~

And it is! Fun... for now.

Edited by Shirley

• Replies 180.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

i really like aversa...but seriously, who the heck is iris??

Someone who used to frequent the FE4Thread. I think the last time she was around was already months ago.

*poofs in*

Hi all. I've got an hour before I head to the city. Shirley, your run looks like it's going well.

*poofs away*

crizzie, i saw what you said last night, and it was the SWEETEST thing ever...you're so cute i can't stand it!! ヽ(`Д´)ノ

<3 <3 <3

OUCH...the subspace emissary was the ONLY reason i would play brawl instead of melee.

i really like aversa...but seriously, who the heck is iris??

Answer is...

Someone who used to frequent the FE4Thread. I think the last time she was around was already months ago.

...here. Because I ran out of people to use, I asked Acacia for suggestions.

crizzie, i saw what you said last night, and it was the SWEETEST thing ever...you're so cute i can't stand it!! ヽ(`Д´)ノ

<3 <3 <3

ohmy.png

i like to think that acacia tried to think critically about who to add, but then just decided "screw it" and went back 8000 pages in the fe4 thread lol

No. Like I said, some of them had made an appearance or two in the past months. My memory is bad, but not THAT bad. lol

Wait, are people getting mad over a lack of story mode in Smash? SIGH, why must people complain about every small detail. Then again I hardly complain myself so elipses

Cordelia Cordelia, what's my level and defense,

Wait, are people getting mad over a lack of story mode in Smash? SIGH, why must people complain about every small detail. Then again I hardly complain myself so elipses

Well no story mode is better than the fanfiction that was SSE.

Well it's more the reason they're removing story mode.

Edited by Interest

Well no story mode is better than the fanfiction that was SSE.

Calling the Subspace fanfiction is really stupid. With that sort of logic you might as well call the Smash series fanfiction.

Calling the Subspace fanfiction is really stupid. With that sort of logic you might as well call the Smash series fanfiction.

Personally to me any game or show that adds multiple characters from various titles with little to no back story series can be consider that. Scratch that, Avengers and Justice League does add multiple characters and makes it interesting.

Edited by Majestic Paladin

...I'll get back to you on that. I just started chapter 8. >_> I'll tell you when I'm in battle preparations.

HAH. Skirmishes and being able to pair up = already A support with Ein.

Edited by Shirley