• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

really? wow i gotta try that next time haha

when colonel teleports to you and does a sword slash, it won't hit if you jump before he swings. you don't have to jump away. also, colonel never touches you with his body unless he's doing that thing where he's intangible and he passes through you

Out of curiosity Boney, would you know if Crizix has any photos of herself online? Ever since she mentioned she's Filipino, I've kind of gotten curious as to what she looks like.

i haven't seen any. this is crizix, who shouldn't even be going to sf in the first place XD

You helped! :D

Slowbow? XD

<3

also, what's that joke that you have with sweetheart-ciarre? i don't get it XD

The damage on those things is huge. As to Kaiser Sigma, the mines don't really factor into my worries. However, while they can be destroyed by the laser, that's only the case if he's aiming high, which I consider something of a problem since IIRC, it'd be hard to be able to get a shot at his head in that case.

what i do like is that sigma's final form isn't much easier without using the dash, so it's a lot more strategic than most battles. by the way...the hardest boss in this game is Volt Catfish.

Kain's a dick, anyway.

Yeah. You think he could just be happy about his two best friends having a happy relationship and not give into his jealousy and ruin their relationship. It must've been painful for him, I'll admit that, but doing that to his two best friends was beyond horrible and selfish. On a side note, did you reach the point where Kain does something else rather horrible in the story?

i haven't seen any. this is crizix, who shouldn't even be going to sf in the first place XD

Ah yes, strict, paranoid Asian parents, right?

<3

also, what's that joke that you have with sweetheart-ciarre? i don't get it XD

One of Cynthia's critical/skill quotes in FE13 is "Too slow, bro!", and since in the FE7 drafts that have been popping up lately she and I have been getting unlucky with bow users and people are slow at joining drafts, we made "TOO SLOW BOW!" a thing.

Yeah. You think he could just be happy about his two best friends having a happy relationship and not give into his jealousy and ruin their relationship. It must've been painful for him, I'll admit that, but doing that to his two best friends was beyond horrible and selfish. On a side note, did you reach the point where Kain does something else rather horrible in the story?

I have a feeling I'll be pissed at Kain. Not yet.

At least Kain turns out for the better in the end. Especially in the DS version thanks to that "Thought" thing when you're on the menu.

what i do like is that sigma's final form isn't much easier without using the dash, so it's a lot more strategic than most battles. by the way...the hardest boss in this game is Volt Catfish.

Well... invulnerable attack spam is a problem. Though Bit's a pain since he comes after you once you defeat two of the bosses, and it's likely you don't have his weakness or much in the way of upgrades.

wait randoman...do you really think that me and crizix are together??

Well, not officially, but kind of in a waifu sense.

I have a feeling I'll be pissed at Kain. Not yet.

Yeah, I sure was at that point. I've actually had quite the bitterness and resentment towards dragoons (and even spears) ever since. Yeah, carrying on that hate to spears is a little excessive, but it was something that carried over as a kid. I still use spears and spear using characters in games without trying to get around it, but I'm all like "ugh, the weapon of the backstabber" when I see one used.

At least Kain turns out for the better in the end. Especially in the DS version thanks to that "Thought" thing when you're on the menu.

I suppose so. I'm still not fond of the guy. He always backstabs people in every game he shows up in, even Dissidia 012.

Edited by Randoman

I suppose so. I'm still not fond of the guy. He always backstabs people in every game he shows up in, even Dissidia 012.

[spoiler=Putting this in spoilers since I remembered Shirley is playing this game for the first time]Well, though I'm not excusing his actions, even he doesn't, being under Golbez's control was still something. Heck, Zemus tried to as well as they descended the Lunar Subterrane, and I found him resisting that one to be a peak of his development, at least during that game.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well... invulnerable attack spam is a problem. Though Bit's a pain since he comes after you once you defeat two of the bosses, and it's likely you don't have his weakness or much in the way of upgrades.

you should ALWAYS have bit's weakness(the frost shield). blizzard buffalo's level has the only armor upgrade you can get first. i've actually managed to barely beat bit with the buster, too. his patters in that he jumps, and when he falls back down, he'll always dash at you when you're vertically aligned with him(so jump!)

Okay I guess. Hung out with friends. Ate pizza.

Cool, cool.

As for myself, I went to a St. Louis Bread Co. with my siblings and had some cinnamon crunch bagels. Good stuff.

Yeah, I sure was at that point. I've actually had quite the bitterness and resentment towards dragoons (and even spears) ever since. Yeah, carrying on that hate to spears is a little excessive, but it was something that carried over as a kid. I still use spears and spear using characters in games without trying to get around it, but I'm all like "ugh, the weapon of the backstabber" when I see one used.

I didn't realize it ran that deep.

you should ALWAYS have bit's weakness(the frost shield). blizzard buffalo's level has the only armor upgrade you can get first. i've actually managed to barely beat bit with the buster, too. his patters in that he jumps, and when he falls back down, he'll always dash at you when you're vertically aligned with him(so jump!)

There is the matter of him either using rings to immobilize you or homing projectiles (he uses two of both once his health gets low). As an aside, how easy is Blizzard Buffalo as a starting Maverick?

Hmm... I'm tempted to import a SRW game or two... I kinda have the chance to, finally, and yet...

Inb4 No, I'm not downloading them.