The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

you'll just think it's stupid anyway...

ah. this is what happens when japan keeps games to themselves. racist bastards ;p

Dude, don't be like that. These kind of games are almost impossible to bring over due to licencing issues, and sometimes it's not even the Japanese's fault.

Alright, I'll find names in the FE4Thread and make a second draft.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

MASTER ASIA

DAMN, that's badass. ^^

No, I'm not one of those insane gamers that was able to do proficiently in games at 2-3 years of age. I sucked at Sky Destroyer badly at that age. I wasn't one of those toddlers that had insane skills that could beat Super Mario Bros. at 2-3 years of age. Two people at my university did though, and neither of them were Asian (they were both white).

the baldness is not the disturbing part...

You got a point there. It's the voice and how monotone her facial expression is.

I won't, I promise...

yes you will. i'll tell you what...try guessing.

Dude, don't be like that. These kind of games are almost impossible to bring over due to licencing issues, and sometimes it's not even the Japanese's fault.

really? i don't believe that. just hire a translation team. companies like noise really piss me off with this. yes noise, just go ahead and prevent me from playing games until i learn your language(password puzzles). oh, you finally started localizing games? too bad you haven't made a damn thing since 2009 you lazy idiots -___-

No, I'm not one of those insane gamers that was able to do proficiently in games at 2-3 years of age. I sucked at Sky Destroyer badly at that age. I wasn't one of those toddlers that had insane skills that could beat Super Mario Bros. at 2-3 years of age. Two people at my university did though, and neither of them were Asian (they were both white).

Rando. XD

I think I need another break from SF LOL. Maybe I should make a thread about this!

lol making fun of me

You know.

I feel like making a thread where I just try to talk to people or something.

Because I pretty much post here exclusively :Knoll:

Go ahead, mate. Or maybe shoot me a PM sometime? We see eye to eye on things and we respect each other, after all.

yes you will. i'll tell you what...try guessing.

Boney, do I honestly appear to be someone who laughs at others' problems? *sighs* Is it about Reimu?

really? i don't believe that. just hire a translation team. companies like noise really piss me off with this. yes noise, just go ahead and prevent me from playing games until i learn your language(password puzzles). oh, you finally started localizing games? too bad you haven't made a damn thing since 2009 you lazy idiots -___-

Again, it's not that simple. In Japan, these kinds of games are easy to make since the animes are hold by less companies in total, AND they know that putting their stuff in SRW is too good to pass up. Sometimes however, even they have trouble. But when it comes to overseas, that's the problem. Some series haven't yet to be seen outside Japan, many more companies hold the rights, and of course they all want money, and sometimes, more infamously Harmony Gold, just make it impossible to do it due to the way they treat their copyright claims.

Go ahead, mate. Or maybe shoot me a PM sometime? We see eye to eye on things and we respect each other, after all.

why not, Lucas.

People make threads for the dumbest reasons anyway. XD

I dunno I'm more of a skype guy, I guess.

Rando. XD

I'm not getting you.